The process of preparing the tincture is quite simple, but it takes time for the berries to completely saturate the drink with taste, aroma and useful properties.
Almost any alcohol can be used for tincture: food alcohol, vodka, moonshine and inexpensive cognac. Also, if desired, you can add your favorite spicy herbs and spices (cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon).
They also make from chokeberries: wine, liquors, liquors
Classical aronia tincture
Berries can be reused in this recipe. The drink of the second infusion will turn out to be softer, but no less tasty and rich.
Chokeberry - 1 kg
Sugar - 300-500 grams
Berries must be sorted, washed thoroughly and lightly dried with paper towels.
Pour mountain ash into a glass container of a suitable size and pour the alcohol base 1 cm higher than the berries. If desired, you can add granulated sugar about 300-500 grams. We insist tincture for 2 months in a dark, cool room.
After 2 months, the finished tincture must be filtered and bottled.
Before tasting the drink, it is advisable to give a little "rest" for about 3-4 days.
Aronia tincture with citrus aroma
Black mountain ash - on the shoulders of 3 liters
Lemon (large) - 3 pcs.
Sugar - 200 g
Berries must be sorted, washed thoroughly and lightly dried with paper towels.
Then we fill them in a 3-liter jar on the shoulders.
Now add water, granulated sugar, lemon juice (from 3 lemons) and fill in the alcohol component. We insist for three weeks in a dark, cool place, and in order for the sugar to completely dissolve, the jar must be shaken periodically.
After infusion, the finished drink is filtered twice through a fine strainer and then poured into glass bottles.
Before tasting, leave the tincture in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks to stabilize the taste.
There are different recipes for tincture of chokeberry for alcohol, but traditionally they prepare a classic drink, which consists of three ingredients. It has a pleasant taste and beneficial properties.
To start The following components must be prepared:
- black mountain ash - 1 kg,
- medical alcohol - 1 liter,
- granulated sugar at will.
If you want to make sweet wine, then it will be enough to take 500 g of sugar, although without it the drink will not be acidified. To make a delicious black rowan liquor, You need to perform the following steps:
- The berries are sorted out, leaves, twigs and the rest of the garbage are removed from them, in the unwashed state they are laid in a glass container.
- Alcohol is poured into the jar so that the aronia fruits are covered with a 3 cm liquid.
- If sugar is used, then it is added and everything is thoroughly mixed.
- Tightly cover the container with the alcohol lid and clean for 70 days in a place where sunlight does not penetrate.
- Every five days, the jar with the solution must be thoroughly shaken.
- Filter the finished beverage through a gauze dressing; it is advisable to repeat the procedure several times.
- At the last stage, tincture is poured into separate bottles, closed with corks and stored in a dark place where room temperature is maintained.
By the way, the fruits that were removed during the process of decantation can be re-poured with vodka and insisted, in the finished form the liquor will have such taste data that it might be a little softer the first time.
A simple recipe for chokeberry tincture
Fresh chokeberry - 1 kg
Carnation - 3 buds
Pour the selected and clean berry into a jar and use a wooden spoon to knead it into gruel.
Then add sugar and cloves. Mixing thoroughly, cover the neck of the jar with gauze and leave it for 2 days at room temperature.
After that, pour in the alcohol base and infuse the drink for 2 months in a dark, cool place.
After 2 months, we filter the finished tincture through a strainer, and then pass it through a purchased or makeshift filter.
Pour the tincture into bottles and store it in a cool place without daylight.
Cherry Leaf Drink
Wine from aronia with vodka and cherry leaves has a beautiful rich color and a characteristic berry taste. The manufacturing method is standard, so every person who does not even have experience in winemaking can make this wonderful drink.
To make a filling, it is necessary to prepare:
- fruits of black mountain ash - 2 cups,
- cherry leaves - 50-60 pieces,
- granulated sugar - 250-300 g,
- quality vodka
- citric acid - half a teaspoon,
- boiled water - 1 l.
Start the production of homemade wine with the preparation of ingredients, fruit processing and the choice of dishes. For a future drink need a glass jar of three liters, special wooden pusher and pan.
If everything is in stock, then proceed to the main manufacturing process. It looks like this:
- First you need to carefully sort out the chokeberry, separate all the branches, leaves. Then rinse it under running water and dry it naturally, for this you can spread a towel or newspaper on the street and spread out the fruits. Then the cherry leaves are washed and also dried.
- Dried berries are poured into a prepared pan and with the help of a crush knead them until juice is formed. After that, pour boiled water, add granulated sugar, leaves, citric acid and put on a minimum heat so that the berry mixture does not boil, but languishes. The mass is stirred until the sugar is completely dissolved, after which the fire is turned off.
- The pan with berry filling should be left to infuse for 10-12 hours. This time is enough for the cherry leaves to give the drink the necessary aroma. After the liquid is expressed, the berry mass is carefully wrung out. Vodka is added to pure juice, and the container shakes well. Close the glass jar with a lid and clean it in a dark place for 14 days.
Using such a simple recipe for tincture of chokeberry on vodka, you can get a very tasty drink, which can also be used as a medicine for some diseases. Many people use homemade liquors to boost immunity, lower cholesterol, or simply as a means of improving appetite and normalizing digestion.
Aromatic tincture of chokeberry on brandy
Black mountain ash - 2.5 cups
Oak bark - 1 pinch
Pour the prepared berries into a glass bowl, add liquid honey and oak bark.
Then pour in one liter of cognac and insist for 4–5 months in a dark, cool room. At the same time, do not forget to shake the container once a week, and in the last month we leave the tincture alone so that the sediment has completely settled to the bottom.
After 4-5 months, the finished drink must be carefully drained from the precipitate, and then passed through a purchased or homemade filter.
We pour tincture of black chokeberry into bottles and leave it for another 2 weeks in a cool place so that it “rests”.
Pouring with honey
Everyone knows about the beneficial properties of honey, and if you add a bee product to rowan tincture, you can get a really healthy and incredibly tasty drink. This recipe is very popular among winemakers.
Before making it’s worth preparing the ingredients, The composition includes:
- ripe berries of chokeberry - 0.5 kg,
- natural bee honey - 2 tablespoons,
- vodka - 0.5 l.
Vodka can be replaced with other alcoholic beverages. Cognac gives a great taste, although you can take a cheaper option, for example, medical alcohol or moonshine. To make tincture of chokeberry and honey, The following sequence of actions must be observed:
- rowan fruits are carefully picked, washed under the pressure of cold water (you can use ordinary flowing water), dried at the end of the berry,
- rowan, honey are added to the container and poured with prepared alcohol, at the end the components are mixed well,
- tightly cover the container with the solution with a lid and store it in a warm and dark place,
- shake the bottle every two days,
- two months later, the finished liquor is filtered, bottled and you can taste homemade wine.
It is worth noting that the longer this homemade tincture is stored, the better its taste becomes. Before using the drink, it is worth cooling it slightly. The finished mountain ash wine is aromatic, the color is saturated, and the aftertaste is pleasant and unusual.
An aroma of dried chokeberry with dried cloves has an excellent taste. For making a drink with a spicy finish The following components will be needed:
- chokeberry - 1.5 kg,
- sugar - 0.5 kg
- dried cloves - 3-5 buds,
- good vodka - 1 liter.
After the products are prepared, the container for infusion is in store, they begin the production of home-made wine.
To prepare the liquor, it is necessary to clean the berries from debris, wash them thoroughly and transfer them to a 3-liter glass jar. Pour granulated sugar to the fruit, add cloves and crush everything thoroughly. You can do this with a wooden mortar. After the juice stands out from the mountain ash, you need to tie the neck of the container with sterile gauze so that debris or insects do not get into the berry mass.
Then the covered can is cleaned for two days in a dark and warm box. After time, vodka is poured to the main components, the container is again covered, but with a nylon cover and left to infuse for another 2 months.
Moreover, during this time, the berry solution should be shaken. At the very end, the alcoholic beverage is filtered, poured into glass bottles. Now it can be consumed. The shelf life of this homemade spiced wine is 3 years.
This homemade liquor tastes like a good wine. The drink is notable for its low strength, citrus flavor and excellent aroma. This tincture can be served as an aperitif at a holiday or an important celebration.
The recipe for a homemade wine drink The following ingredients are included:
- black mountain ash - 1 kg,
- granulated sugar - 3 kg,
- vanillin - 1 small handful,
- orange peel - 1 average fruit,
- alcohol - 250 ml.
Start cooking with the processing of berries, they are sorted and cleaned. But washing the fruits is undesirable, since they have natural yeast that is necessary for production. Then sugar is added to the mountain ash and both components are ground to obtain natural juice, alcohol and vanillin are added. Cover the bowl with berries with a clean cloth and clean for 75 days.
Every 3 days, the solution is inspected and stirred. As soon as the infusion period is over, the liquid is carefully filtered, the berries are squeezed well. The resulting wine is poured into a separate container and left to infuse in a cold room. Exactly after 3 months, the tincture will be ready and guests can be invited for a tasting.
As many winemakers note, this homemade tincture has a rich ruby color and a pronounced sweet taste, which is very similar to high-quality liquor.
Homemade wine made from mountain ash is very useful. Homemade drink, taken in small doses, has a positive effect on the human body. It is worth noting that the liquor almost completely preserves the beneficial properties of chokeberry. That is why it is recommended to take it as a therapeutic and prophylactic agent for many diseases.
Many people note that daily use of tinctures in a dosage of 30-50 g has the following positive effects:
- improves protective functions,
- lowers cholesterol
- normalizes blood pressure,
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels,
- improves metabolic processes,
- the gastrointestinal tract begins to work much better
- the level of acidity in the stomach returns to normal.
There are a large number of recipes for making blackberry drinks. You can produce alcohol-free liquors and use them to treat young children. In addition, you can optionally add other additional components and create completely new and original mountain ash wines that will surely appeal to relatives, neighbors and friends.
All homemade tinctures, which include chokeberry, can be made with vodka, cognac, medical alcohol and even moonshine. The main condition is that the alcohol-containing products be of high quality, then it can be absolutely safely consumed and stored for a long time. If alcohol is not used in the production, the shelf life may not exceed more than two years.
Aronia liquors, regardless of the recipe, have a pleasant taste and a special aroma. They have a therapeutic effect, as they contain useful substances. But they need to be consumed according to a certain scheme and not more than 50 grams per day. Daily intake enhances immunity, replenishes the deficiency of vitamins and improves mood.
Simple tincture of chokeberry on vodka
Cooking is simple, but the result is a great drink.
- 1 kg of chokeberry berries
- 1 liter of vodka / alcohol / moonshine 40-50%
- sugar to taste
Sort the berries and rinse well. Pour into a jar of the desired volume and pour vodka. It is desirable that the vodka cover the berries at least 1 cm. If desired, add sugar - from 300 to 500 g, but pure tincture by itself is easily drunk. With sugar, a drink is more for the weaker sex. The jar needs to be shaken well and put in a dark cool place for 2 months. Every 3-4 days, it is advisable to mix the tincture. After 2 months, strain the drink through a sieve or several layers of gauze. Let rest for a week or two and serve.
You can try to add any spices to your taste to the infusion. The taste of black chokeberry goes well with cloves and cinnamon, for example. You can also add some leaves of cherry or black currant. Instead of vodka, you can use any other alcoholic base, but without an aggressive, dominant flavor that interrupts the taste of the berry. Cognac, as already written before, fits perfectly.
Is it difficult to make aronia tincture in the home kitchen
Since ancient times in Russia, tinctures and liqueurs were made in a handicraft way and gained popularity not least because the technology was extremely simple. And since it has not changed dramatically for several centuries, today it is possible to make such drinks in the home kitchen without any difficulties. Even a beginner will be able to cope with this.
Tincture of chokeberry on vodka is created from a minimum set of ingredients: alcohol-based, sugar and berries. As for equipment, you will only need:
- a container for insisting is an ordinary three-liter jar, but a bottle of thick dark glass is better
- lid for container
- a wooden spoon or just a long wooden handle for stirring,
- gauze or a frequent strainer for filtering,
- empty wine bottles (darkened) for filling the finished product.
First you need to do rowan.It is better to cut off the brushes from the branches whole, and then sort it out, carefully separating the berries from the stalks. At the same time, you should get rid of spoiled, sick and dried copies. You can not use black choke immediately, because it is well stored fresh for up to two months, but in this case, immediately before work, it will have to be sorted again. You can also freeze berries for the future.
Aronia can be used twice for tincture. After the finished drink is bottled for the first time, the berries are poured again with vodka. The taste of the resulting product will be slightly softer.
Aronia tincture with lemon for alcohol
- blackberry berries as needed
- 500 ml of alcohol 40-50%
- 200 g sugar
- 200 ml of water
- 3 large lemons
Sort the berries and wash, pour in a three-liter jar on the shoulders. Add a glass of water, a glass of sugar and the juice of three lemons. Pour with alcohol, close tightly and put in a cool dark place for three weeks. Periodically, the jar needs to be shaken so that the sugar is completely dissolved. After insisting, drain through a colander and strain through a fine sieve. Give a rest for two weeks and start tasting. Excerpt is welcome.
What berries to use
Chokeberry ripenes in late autumn, you can start harvesting at the onset of the first frost. It is then that the berries will gain the maximum benefit, and become juicy and fragrant. Harvesting from unripe berries is completely impractical, since they practically do not contain juice and nutrients, in addition, they have an unpleasant astringent taste.
Fully ripened berries perfectly reveal their taste in tinctures of aronia on vodka, alcohol, cognac or even moonshine. Therefore, the preparation of the drink should be postponed until late autumn.
Harvesting does not provide specific recommendations. You just need to collect the berries in a suitable container. At home, they must be carefully sorted out by removing twigs, dry leaves and poor-quality berries. After this, the obtained raw material for tincture must be thoroughly washed with debris and dust, and then dried on a towel.
Some people use dried berries to make tincture of Chokeberry. This is quite acceptable, since in the process of infusing the drink, the berry is saturated with liquid and also reveals its taste. And useful properties when drying the crop are preserved. Therefore, which berry to use should be decided on the basis of circumstances. You can make a mix and insist a drink on a mixture of dry and fresh berries. Often, to enhance the aroma and add new unusual notes, various spices are added to the tincture, but more on that later.
Tincture of chokeberry on vodka with moderate use can have a beneficial effect on the human body. Such a drink perfectly improves immunity and allows you to fight hypertension.
Chokeberry tincture on vodka with cherry leaves
The taste and aromatic characteristics of home-made alcohol can be made more interesting by adding fresh leaves of the cherry tree. This ingredient also has useful properties and gives a bouquet of alcohol spicy shades of cherry stone.
Cherry leaves give a special aroma to an alcoholic drink
For half a liter of vodka, you need to take 100 g of chokeberry and cherry leaves, 300 g of sugar, a liter of cold water and 10 g of citric acid. Herbal components are thoroughly washed and slightly dried, then put in a large pan. Water is poured there and the mixture is boiled for about 10 minutes, then sugar and lemon are poured. The resulting syrup is filtered, cooled, mixed with vodka, bottled and left to infuse for 3-4 weeks.
There are other options for making a drink with a cherry leaf.
Chokeberry tincture on vodka with honey
It is possible to soften the taste and add useful properties to the drink if sugar is replaced with honey. The set of ingredients in this case will be as follows:
- chokeberry - 500 g,
- vodka - 0.5 liters
- honey - 2 tablespoons.
The cooking technology is similar to that used in the traditional version described above. The only thing you should pay attention to is the quality of honey. If it is sugared, then you need to return the product again to a liquid state, for which the sweet product is melted steamed or over boiling water.
The benefits of aronia tincture vodka
At home, a chokeberry produces a drink with a pleasant woody smell and an original taste, in which tart tones of rowan berries and wood shavings, velvety spicy motifs are felt. Sweet liquor can be served with desserts, and bitter - as an addition to meat dishes.
Homemade chokeberry tincture
Drinking homemade alcohol is easy and pleasant, and in moderation it can be used as a means of preventing a number of diseases. In folk medicine, berry tinctures in general, and aronia in particular, are very popular. This is due to the initial beneficial properties of plant materials.
The healing properties of chokeberry have been confirmed by official science. It is permissible to use tincture of these berries with therapeutic and preventive purposes in very moderate amounts - not more than 30 g per day. It is also recommended to consult with your doctor beforehand.
Aronia is a storehouse of vitamins and unique trace elements that are stored in the drink due to the preservative properties of alcohol. Anthocyanins provide berries with a black color, which can prevent the development of cancer and prolong the youth of cells. In addition, aronia contains:
- carotene (vitamin A),
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C),
- tocopherol (vitamin E),
- B vitamins,
- various organic acids
- pectin and tannins,
- alimentary fiber.
The chokeberry contains more iodine and vitamin C than other berries. There is also a lot of iron in them. For the purpose of prevention, a drink from this berry should be used:
- with low hemoglobin in the blood to prevent anemia,
- with a deficiency of vitamins and suspected vitamin deficiency,
- with high cholesterol and an excess level of blood sugar,
- with reduced immunity,
- with problems with the cardiovascular system.
The use of vodka tincture from chokeberry is triple. It is tasty and fragrant. It is prepared simply from a minimal set of ingredients. In moderate amounts, it benefits the body.
Classic tannock tart
The simplest, but at the same time very tasty version of the drink, in which there is nothing superfluous.
- black rowan berries - 1 kg,
- vodka (alcohol, moonshine) - 1 liter,
- sugar to taste (optional).
Personally, I don’t add sugar, but lovers of sweet alcohol still advise pouring 300-500 grams.
1. Put the sorted and washed mountain ash in a jar.
2. Add vodka so that it covers the layer of berries by 2-3 cm. Pour sugar (optional) and mix well.
3. Close the jar with a lid and put in a dark place at room temperature for 60-70 days. Shake the contents of the jar every 4-5 days.
4. Strain the finished tincture through cheesecloth, pour into bottles and close tightly with stoppers. In a dark place at room temperature, its shelf life is almost unlimited.
The result is a delicious homemade tartar tincture, which has the color of wood furniture and the characteristic smell of mountain ash. It is drunk easily and pleasantly.
Attention! Berries can be reused, just pour them with the same amount of alcohol base. Both tinctures hardly differ in taste, the second is even a little softer.
Which sugar is better to use?
The best option is regular beet sugar. If you take refined or lumpy, it will be more difficult to calculate the proportions. You can replace sugar with useful sweeteners, for example, infusion of stevia - honey grass or drugs in tablets - 3-4 jokes will be enough.
Stevia sugar substitute plant
Does the quality of the vodka affect the properties of the drink?
For tinctures, the most ordinary vodka of the middle price category is quite suitable. There will be no fundamental difference when using the elite sorts of Alfa alcohol, only the costs of the ingredients will increase. But to take very cheap vodka of doubtful origin, with a pronounced fusel odor, is also not worth it.
Can I take dried aronia?
It is acceptable to use both frozen and dried raw materials. Only you need to dry the berries yourself, and not remove them from the branches. Harvesting must be carried out at a certain time - after the first frost, then excess bitterness will leave the mountain ash and it will become sweeter. If dried chokeberry is used, then it is taken in half less than what is prescribed by prescription.
Is it permissible to change the recipe and use other alcohol instead of vodka?
The alcohol-containing base for the drink should have a certain strength - 40-45 degrees. Therefore, there is no big difference whether it is vodka, moonshine or diluted alcohol. Cognac or other grape distillates are also suitable. By experimenting with alcoholic components, you can achieve a more multifaceted taste of tincture.
How long is tincture of mountain ash stored?
Homemade drink quietly retains its properties for several years. The main thing is not to expose it to light under direct sunlight. It is better to store the tincture at room temperature in a dark place. You must also ensure that the bottles are carefully closed with corks.
Storage of chokeberry tincture
Is it true or myth that tincture of chokeberry on vodka can help with pressure?
Clinical tests have confirmed that a homemade drink can cure hypertension at an early stage, but in stages II and III it can only be used as an additional remedy. Do not self-medicate in any case, you should get the approval of your supervisor.
How to take tincture of chokeberry on vodka to normalize the pressure?
With increased pressure, 25-30 drops of tincture should be dripped into a glass and add water there. Drink this medicine before meals, on an empty stomach. To use tincture in the absence of contraindications is permissible regularly.
Autumn tincture of aronia
Is there any harm from tincture of chokeberry?
Aronia has a thickening property, so tincture with it is contraindicated in blood viscosity. A drink can provoke the formation of blood clots, the development of varicose veins, etc. It should be remembered that you can drink home alcohol in moderation in order to avoid a hangover syndrome and the formation of dependence. It is not recommended to be treated with such a folk remedy for those who have problems with the gastrointestinal tract, urolithiasis, pancreatitis, allergies to any berries and fruits. By default, alcohol-containing tincture is contraindicated for pregnant women and nursing mothers, children, and drivers of vehicles before traveling.
Berry picking rules
The first thing you need to start preparing for a drink is to choose the right one. harvest time . It is believed that the fruits of Chokeberry reach full maturity in early autumn, a few weeks before the first frost. Such a crop will be well stored and delight with its tart taste.
When preparing tinctures, it does not matter which berries are used: fresh or dried . However, if dried fruits are used, their amount can be halved.
What is useful tincture of chokeberry
Aronia berries are a treasury of vitamins, micro and macro elements. With proper and moderate consumption, tincture of chokeberry is endowed with a large list of useful properties:
- improves the performance of CCC,
- is a prophylactic of atherosclerosis, and in the presence of an ailment reduces the symptoms of coronary disease,
- reduces inflammation, in particular dermatitis, allergic skin rashes, burns and eczema,
- increases the efficiency of the thyroid gland,
- regulates glucose levels,
- increases the protective functions of the body, in particular with colds, flu and inflammation of the upper respiratory tract,
- favorably affects the gastrointestinal tract, improves intestinal motility,
- normalizes the functioning of the nervous system, increases brain activity.
Therefore, tincture can be taken not only for the purpose of prevention, but also as an addition to the main treatment of certain diseases.
As I. Egorov said: "To be friends with the chokeberry - do not go to the pharmacy."
With the help of black chokeberry, you can improve the general condition with the following ailments:
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system (reduces the content of urea and uric acid),
- gastrointestinal diseases, in particular with gastritis with low acidity and atonic intestines,
- anemia (in the composition of the fruit has a large amount of iron and other micro and macro elements, as well as many vitamin complexes),
- hemophilia, minor hemorrhages on the skin,
- infectious ailments (endowed with a bactericidal effect),
- reduces swelling, flushing, inflammation on the skin,
- allergy (tincture has a pronounced antioxidant effect),
- food poisoning, reduces symptoms of intoxication,
- thyroid ailments, in particular thyrotoxicosis, goiter.
Despite all the benefits and positive effects of tincture, it still has limitations for use.
Harm and contraindications tinctures from aronia
Chokeberry tincture is contraindicated for varicose veins and thrombophlebitis, as well as for people with a tendency to these ailments. Also, alcohol is not prescribed for the following diseases:
- stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer, inflammation of the gastric mucosa with high acidity (can cause a relapse of the disease or bleeding),
- high hemoglobin content,
- bladder inflammation (may cause relapse)
- low blood pressure
- inflammatory process of the rectum,
- angina pectoris
- acute or chronic liver disease,
- impaired renal function.
Also a contraindication to the use of tinctures is alcohol dependence.
So that the tincture does not lose its healing characteristics, it is necessary to carefully select the fruits before its preparation, as well as choose good fruits. Otherwise, tincture of chokeberry will bring less benefit and more harm to the body.
Fresh and large fruits collected after the first morning frosts are perfect for creating alcohol. Since they contain the largest number of vitamin-mineral complexes.
You can also take dried fruits, but when choosing, you need to pay attention to some nuances:
- the dried fruits must be ground before preparation
- to create a tincture, you need to take half the norm of the number of fresh berries,
- the duration of infusion increases to 4-5 months.
Regardless of the selected berries, they need to be properly prepared to create a tincture. Before starting the process, you need to sort the fruits and discard low-quality berries (too small and spoiled), as well as remove leaves, stalks and twigs. Rinse and dry the selected raw material.
Today you can find a lot of different recipes for tinctures on chokeberry. They have practically no difference in their healing characteristics, but differ in taste. Let us dwell in more detail on how to make tincture on aronia.
Red and chokeberry tincture
Chokeberry - 1 cup
Red mountain ash - 1 cup
Place the berries of both types of mountain ash with tails in a jar, add vodka, add honey, close tightly and leave for 15 days in a dark place.
Then strain, filter and bottle.
Aronia tincture with cherry flavor
Aronia berries - 1 cup
Cherry leaves - 100 pcs.
Sugar - 1/3 cup
It is advisable to use fresh cherry leaves, but you can harvest them in the summer and then freeze them. In extreme cases, instead of leaves, you can use young cherry twigs.
Rinse blackberries and cherry leaves, rinse, dry, put in a pan, add water, bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes, then strain, add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
After that pour vodka, bottle, cork and refrigerate. You can drink in a few days.
It is considered an affordable recipe, but at the same time, the drink is endowed with rich taste characteristics. To create tincture of chokeberry at home, a simple recipe includes the following components:
- fruits - 2 kg
- vodka - 2 liters,
- sugar - optional, added as desired.
For "lovers of alcohol," sweeter, you can add 0.3-0.5 kg of granulated sugar.
- Pour the cooked fruits into a glass bowl.
- Pour vodka into a container so that it is a couple of centimeters higher than the berries. Add sugar (if necessary) and mix.
- Securely plug and clean in a dark fermentation room for 60 days at room temperature. Shake the container well after 4-5 days.
- At the end of the fermentation period, filter the contents of the container, pour and seal tightly. Let it brew for 7-10 days.
The drink can be stored in a dark place. The duration of storage of tinctures from aronia on vodka is not limited. The tincture has a shade of wood and the aroma is similar to the smell of mountain ash.
Fruits can be reused. To do this, they must again be filled with the same amount of alcohol base. The taste characteristics of both drinks are practically indistinguishable.
Alternative cherry aroma recipe
Aronia berries - 1 cup
Cherry leaves - 1 cup
Citric acid - 1 tbsp. l
Berries and cherry leaves as described in this recipe, put in a saucepan, pour water, bring to a boil, then add sugar and cook for 45 minutes.
After this, add citric acid, and after 1-2 minutes remove from heat and let cool.
Strain the broth, pour vodka, filter, bottle and cork.
Let it brew for at least 15 days. The drink is ready.
Found a bug or have something to add?
Tincture with honey
This tincture on black mountain ash is endowed with softer taste characteristics. To create it, you need to take the following ingredients:
- vodka - 500 ml
- Aronia berries - 500 g,
- liquid honey - 30 ml (2 tbsp. l. with top).
- Put pre-cooked berries in a glass container.
- Add honey. Mix.
- Pour with alcohol and mix again.
- Close the container with a lid made of dense polyethylene and put in a dark place for 80-90 days at room temperature. Once every 7 days, the container must be shaken.
- At the end of the fermentation process, filter the contents of the container and pour.
- It can be stored indefinitely.
Alcohol from chokeberry for alcohol is intended to be added to tea. Most often prescribed for hypertension from pressure, as it helps to lower it. To create it, you need the following components:
- berries - 2.5 cups,
- diluted alcohol (40-50 degrees) - 1 liter,
- liquid honey - 3 tbsp. l.,
- oak bark - 1 pinch.
- Pour the prepared fruit into a glass container.
- Add honey and bark. Mix.
- Fill with an alcohol base.
- Remove for fermentation in a cool, dark place for 90 days.
- Shake the container once a week (the last 7 days of fermentation are an exception).
- At the end of the term, pass the contents of the container through filter paper and bottle.
- Our alcohol tincture is ready for use.
Tincture of Aronia on moonshine
To create tinctures on aronia, you need:
- rowan fruits - one 3-liter jar, almost full to the top,
- moonshine (45-50 degrees) - 2.5 liters.
- Pour the fruit into a 3 liter jar so that 4-5 cm remain to the top edge.
- Pour moonshine so that the berries are completely covered, and up to the top there is a space of 3-5 cm.
- Clog tightly or roll up the container.
- We remove for fermentation in a dark warm place for 90 days.
- At the end of the term, filter the contents of the container and pour.
- Our mountain ash tincture is ready.
If you want to speed up the fermentation process and get a drink in 30 days, then you can use pervat (70-80 degrees).
Tincture without the use of alcohol and vodka
Aronia can also be made from mountain ash. We offer you a fruit-based wine recipe.
To create you will need:
- fruits - 3 parts,
- granulated sugar - 1 part.
Cooking is as follows:
- The fruits must be chopped in a blender to a homogeneous mass. You can’t wash them beforehand, because wild yeast is on the peel, which helps in the fermentation process.
- The resulting liquid should be placed in a glass container, add sand and mix.
- It is required to cover the jar with gauze and put in a dark place at a temperature of 20-25 degrees. Mix the composition with a wooden spoon every day to prevent the appearance of vinegar on top.
- When the first signs of fermentation appear - foam, hissing, smell, it is necessary to replace the gauze with a water seal or rubber glove with a small hole. Usually the composition begins to ferment for 3-4 days.
- Within 30-50 days, the mass will finish the fermentation. You can find out exactly by the hydraulic lock - it will stop passing bubbles, or the glove will deflate. Filter the composition through a gauze cloth folded in 3-4 layers.
- Pour alcohol into containers of glass, cork well and remove to insist in a cold and dark place for 2 months. A drink according to this recipe is obtained with a strength of 10-12 degrees.
To prepare a drink with citruses at home, the recipe includes the following components:
- 2 kg of berries of black mountain ash,
- 1.5 liters of vodka
- 400 lemons
- 400 ml of water
- granulated sugar (optional).
Water needs to be boiled and cooled to make it warm. Sand, lemon juice and alcohol are added to it. The fruits should be washed, put in a glass jar and pour the resulting composition. Cork tightly and remove to insist for 20 days in a dry and dark room. After this time, you can take a drink.
You can also cook tincture with citrus without alcohol, that is, using fermentation. Then you will need:
- vanilla sticks
- 2 kg of chokeberry berries,
- orange zest
- 6 kg of sugar.
The fruits of mountain ash must be crushed, add the rest of the ingredients to them. Pour the mass into a glass jar, cover with gauze and put in a dry place without light for 90 days. Once every 3-4 days, you need to mix the composition. When the fermentation is over, the drink is filtered, poured into bottles and aged for another 90 days in the cold.
Rowan tincture with lemon on alcohol
A rather unusual taste is acquired by tincture when using lemon. Mountain ash should be prepared in the same way as in the previous case. Put the berries in a jar almost to the brim, pour a glass of water, 500 milliliters of diluted alcohol (40-50%), juice from three lemons and pour 200 grams of sugar.
Close the jar and place in a dark, preferably cool place. Insist thirty days.
In order for sugar to dissolve, it is necessary every 4 days shake jar contents . After thirty days, strain the resulting tincture and let stand for a couple more weeks.
The drink is ready to drink.
Black mountain ash with honey
An unusual touch of tincture, attached to honey. To get this drink you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 kilogram of mountain ash,
- 1 liter of cognac,
- 5 tablespoons of honey, preferably liquid.
Place all ingredients in a glass container and close tightly. Similar to the previous recipes, place the container with tincture in a dark, better cool place and insist for several months. Then strain, pour into the prepared container.
Fragrant recipe with clove
To add a spicy aroma to your drink, you can use cloves - a small amount of its buds completely change the smell of tincture .
To prepare such a drink, the following components will be required:
- chokeberry fruits - 1.5 kilograms,
- sugar - 1 kilogram,
- strong alcohol to choose from - 1 liter,
- several buds of cloves.
The mountain ash needs to be transferred to a jar, crushed with a mortar or chopped with a blender. Pour the indicated amount of sugar into the resulting mass, mix, cover the jar with chintz or gauze and leave for a couple of days in a room, preferably in a dark place. Then pour alcohol into the mixture and put in a dark, more cool place for 60-70 days . Shake the drink systematically.
After the set time has passed, strain the drink and you can start tasting. The refined taste of the resulting drink will delight you for at least three years.
Place all components in a glass container, close tightly. Such a tincture 2-3 months needed .
If you add sugar to the tincture, then the drink should be shaken periodically. After the expiration of the set period of infusion, strain and pour.
The indisputable advantage of chokeberry is that berries can be reused , while this does not affect the taste of tinctures.
Preparation of homemade tartar tincture with apples, honey and grain distillate (moonshine or vodka 50%), see:
In the video below - how to make therapeutic tincture on vodka from chokeberry yourself, the useful properties of mountain ash:
A tasty and healthy healing tincture of berries, which is called differently: chokeberry, chokeberry, chokeberry Michurin, chokeberry, etc., look. how to make rowan tincture at home:
Chokeberry tincture with honey
An interesting recipe that gives a very aromatic, tart (not sweet) drink. For a richer color and taste, oak bark is added, which you can get yourself or buy in a pharmacy. Tincture is very tasty with tea - just add 1 tablespoon to a hot drink. Do not forget about the properties of chokeberry to lower the pressure!
- 2.5 cup chokeberry
- 1 liter of vodka / alcohol / moonshine / cognac 40-50%
- 3 tablespoons of aromatic honey
- 1 pinch of prepared oak bark
Wash berries, sort out and fall asleep in a jar. Honey, if it is sugared, it is better to melt in a water bath and add to aronia. Rinse oak bark with running water and throw in a jar. Pour vodka and insist in a dark, cool place for as long as possible, ideally 4-5 months. Shake the jar once a week, but it is advisable to leave it alone for the last month so that honey is completely sank. After infusion, the drink must be carefully drained from the precipitate through several layers of gauze and filtered through a cotton filter. Bottled and allowed to rest for 2 weeks before tasting.
Chokeberry is a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals. It has a lot of iodine and various minerals. The fact that it is included in many vitamin complexes says a lot. I will not argue that the tincture of Chokeberry has the same beneficial properties. But if you know the measure, then the positive effect will definitely be. Drink only the best, subscribe to our magazine updates, do not be sick and have a good fall!
Aronia tincture with honey
A healthy drink with a mild flavor.
- vodka (alcohol, cognac) - 0.5 liters,
- black mountain ash - 0.5 kg,
- honey - 30 ml (2 full tablespoons).
1. Pour rowan berries into a jar.
2. If honey is sugared, melt it in a water bath until liquid.
3. Add honey and vodka to a jar of mountain ash, mix well.
4. Close the jar with a capron lid and place in a dark, warm (18-25 ° C) place for 60-90 days. Once a week, the contents of the jar should be shaken to better dissolve the ingredients.
5. Strain the finished tincture of black mountain ash through several layers of gauze and pour into storage bottles. In a dark place, the expiration date is unlimited.
Tincture with honey
In moderate amounts (30-50 grams per day), all the prepared tinctures have a number of medicinal properties, since they retain all the useful substances of fresh berries. For preventive purposes, they can be used:
- to enhance immunity,
- lowering blood cholesterol,
- improve appetite and normalize digestion,
- lowering blood pressure,
- strengthening the walls of blood vessels and improving their elasticity.
Rowan tincture with lemon
This combination will add a little acidity and special notes to the gamut of the overall taste and aroma of the drink. You can make such a tincture of dried berries, but you need to soak in a glass of water so that they are saturated with moisture and return to their original form.
- chokeberry - 0.5 kg
- water - 1 glass,
- vodka - 0.5 l
- 1 cup of sugar,
- 3 lemons.
To prepare the tincture, pour the berries into a jar, add sugar and water. After the berries absorb the liquid and become soft, pre-squeezed lemon juice and vodka are added to the jar. You can choose another alcohol, but it would be better if it is a clear liquid that does not have its own distinct taste, like cognac.
Infuse the drink in a dark place for three full weeks, periodically shaking, to mix the ingredients. Then we filter and enjoy the taste.
Mountain ash with cinnamon
Tincture of chokeberry on vodka can be supplemented with various spices to give the drink a special flavor. Most often, cinnamon is used as such an additive. Cherry leaves can also be added to this tincture.
- berries - 0.75 kg
- alcohol - 0.5 l
- sugar about 250 g per 0.5 l of liquid,
- 2 star cloves,
- A few leaves of cherry.
Such a drink is infused with vodka or moonshine. To prepare, grind the berries, add sugar and cloves to them and let them lightly wander for two days in a dark place. Then alcohol is poured, cherry leaves are added and the container is removed for 2 months in a dark and warm place. After the expiration of the tincture is filtered and bottled for storage.
Chokeberry tincture with vodka and other strong alcohol can be prepared according to various recipes. Fans of light drinks can prepare no less tasty wine from chokeberry. Also, be sure to try making wine from red mountain ash. The drink turns out to be tasty and with moderate consumption - useful. But it is worth remembering that low blood pressure, problems with the gastrointestinal tract and thrombophlebitis are contraindications to the use of such a tincture.
Cherry Flavored Tincture
To give an unusual flavor to the tincture, you can add cherry leaves. For cooking you need:
- chokeberry fruits - 400 g,
- cherry leaves - 400 gr,
- sugar - 1 kg
- citric acid - 2 tbsp. l.,
- water - 3 l
- vodka - 3 l.
Put berries and cherries in a saucepan, pour water and bring to a boil. Put sugar in it and cook for another 40-50 minutes. Then citric acid is added and the composition is cooked for another 2 minutes. After this, turn off the heat and allow the dishes to cool.
Strain the tincture, pour vodka, pour into a convenient glass dish, close it and store for another 15 days. After this period, the drink is ready.
It is easy to store the prepared and seasoned drink, namely, you will need to pour it into a dry and clean glass dish, cork it and keep it in a cool place.During transfusion, sediment should not be allowed to enter.
The shelf life of tincture of chokeberry on vodka is 3 years, while it is important to tightly clog the container. It should be in a dry and cold room without light.
Features of use
Due to its beneficial properties, tincture of chokeberry is most often taken for prophylactic and therapeutic purposes. So, you can drink 30-50 g of the drink daily.
Also, tincture can be used at high pressure. In this case, mix 25 drops of the drink with 2 tablespoons of water, and drink before meals.
To improve sleep, the following method of application is suitable: 100 grams 30-40 minutes before bedtime. This will improve relaxation and make awakening easier. It is better to do this after eating.
About the hangover
In small amounts, tincture does not cause a hangover syndrome. The drink can be consumed 40-50 grams without harm to health.
Summing up, we can say that tincture of chokeberry on vodka can benefit the body, but with some ailments it can also be harmful. We also learned how to make chokeberry rowan liquor at home, so that the rowan tincture retained its beneficial properties.