Sour-milk products are often used in recipes for home cosmetology. One of the most popular ingredients is sour cream, which contains elements that easily cope with acne, dryness, uneven shade, peeling and even wrinkles. Before you start using this product that is beneficial for the skin of the face, it is recommended to study the features of the procedures, useful qualities, find out how a mask based on sour cream works, and choose the best recipes.
Is it possible to smear a face with sour cream
Women who plan to start cosmetic procedures using dairy products are interested in what problems sour cream can cope with, its benefits or harmful qualities are inherent in it. Beauticians warn - only the correct use of such a popular component will help to cope with the problems of the dermis. Errors in manipulations can cause unpleasant consequences and even cause irritation on the face.
There are several rules that are recommended to be studied in advance:
- use only high-quality fresh product for the preparation of compositions at home,
- for a fat dermis to prepare mixtures from a low-fat product - negligence to this warning can stimulate the work of the sebaceous glands,
- moisturize flaky or dry skin with a high-fat fermented milk product,
- be sure to thoroughly clean the dermis before applying the masks and completely remove the composition after manipulations.
Important! Before applying mixtures, regardless of the components, it is mandatory to test. Apply a small amount of the preparation to the sensitive area behind the ear, leave for half an hour. In the absence of irritation, burning, rashes, you can safely use a mask to get rid of defects.
What is beneficial sour cream for face skin
Sour cream mask has many advantages, it is recommended to use cooked products on all types of dermis and even on sensitive skin. Regular use will get rid of such problems:
- depletion of the skin,
- lack of nutrients
- greasy untidy shine,
- irritations, inflammatory processes,
- signs of aging
- peeling, dryness,
- uneven color, pigment spots.
It is recommended to carry out manipulations with the use of funds at least twice a week - only this will achieve positive results and improve the condition of the dermis.
Mask with strawberries and sour cream
The combination of a fermented milk product and strawberries will allow you to get rid of pigment spots, narrow pores, saturate epidermal cells with nutrients.
- Mash 5-7 berries of strawberries, use a fork or blender for this.
- Add fermented milk product (30 gr.) To the mass, mix.
- Do not insist, use immediately.
Apply a lot to the whole face, if a little mixture is left, it is recommended to pamper the neck. To the question of how much to keep the mask, home cosmetology gives the exact answer - a quarter of an hour. Wash off, damp residual moisture.
Mask: sour cream and honey
A tool in which honey acts as an active ingredient in addition to a fermented milk product, is recommended against redness or inflammation. The only rule that you need to remember is to first make sure that there is no allergy to the bee production product (apply 2-4 drops on the wrist, wait for a negative dermis reaction to occur).
- In a microwave, heat honey (25-28 gr.), It should be of a liquid consistency.
- Add fermented milk product (15 gr.).
- Stir with a fork until smooth.
Apply to problem areas of the dermis, leave for 20-22 minutes, rinse.
Mask of sour cream and lemon
The composition is recommended against age spots and uneven shades. Ladies who have too sensitive skin, it is better to act carefully - lemon can provoke irritation.
- In a container, put sour cream (30 gr.).
- Squeeze the juice from 2 slices of lemon directly into the fermented milk product.
- Stir until smooth.
Apply a creamy lemon mass on the skin areas abundant with spots of pigments and freckles with a thin layer, leave for a quarter of an hour. If burning sensation is felt, wash off earlier.
What is the benefit of sour cream for aging skin?
The product obtained as a result of souring fat cream has a rich composition. In fermented milk substance are present:
- Vitamins (A, C, E, B, PP).
- Minerals (calcium, selenium, potassium).
- Lactic acid.
- Organic acids.
- A large amount of protein.
Sour cream increases skin tone, activates interstitial blood supply, provides oxygen saturation of cells. The presence of lactic acid in the product helps to restore the acid-base balance. A set of organic acids helps to resist aging and prolongs the youth of the epidermis.
Wrinkled sour cream masks for face, applied regularly, significantly improve complexion, make skin healthy and attractive. Home treatments with this substance can be a good alternative to beauty salon sessions.
All components of sour cream masks penetrate into the deep layers of the skin, fully saturate the dermis and effectively smooth wrinkles. Due to the many useful properties of sour cream in cosmetology is considered an effective and safe anti-aging agent.
Mask: banana and sour cream
No one doubts the benefits of tropical fruits - bananas can be safely included in the group of leaders among fruits by the number of vitamins and minerals. What does a mask based on a fermented milk product and banana give? The mixture will help to cope with rashes, exhaustion, make up for the lack of nutrients.
- Turn half of the tropical fruit into a smoothie (with a fork, blender).
- Add sour cream to the mass (25 gr.).
- If the dermis is too oily, it is recommended to add wheat bran (15 g.) To the composition.
A quarter of an hour is enough to affect the composition, but nothing bad will happen if you prolong the manipulations and leave the mixture on your face longer. Rinse off with plenty of water.
Mask: sour cream and soda
Often such a mixture is used as peeling. The tool allows you to clean pores, cope with black spots, remove keratinized particles of the skin.
- Heat a little sour cream (25 gr.) In the microwave.
- Add baking soda to the fermented milk product (15 gr.).
- Stir, apply with massaging light movements.
Wash off after 10 minutes. If slight irritation is felt, you can apply a tonic preparation on your face or simply wipe the dermis with a chamomile decoction with a calming effect (brew 10 grams of plant inflorescences with 100 ml of water).
Mask of dill and sour cream
Dill mask treatments are recommended for dry skin. Effectively, the composition will cope with peeling, even out the shade.
- Prepare a decoction based on dill seeds (brew 15 grams of seeds with 50 ml of boiling water).
- The filtered dill liquid is divided into two parts, one of them should be sent to the refrigerator (useful qualities do not disappear within a week), used for the next procedure.
- Mix the rest of the dill broth with a fermented milk product (30 gr.).
Apply for 20 minutes. Remove with a slightly warm liquid without the use of detergents.
Mask: sour cream and yeast
Use on all types of skin - the composition improves the shade, tightens pores, cleanses dust and dirt, saturates with nutrients, perfectly moisturizes.
- Mash pressed yeast with a fork (15 g.).
- Pour the fermented milk product into the yeast crumbs (20 gr.).
- Leave for a quarter of an hour - during this time, the yeast should dissolve.
The exposure time after application is 15-18 minutes.
Mask: sour cream and egg
This is a universal mask - it is recommended to use it for all problems of the dermis. In addition to improving the appearance and saturation with useful substances, the mixture successfully copes with the signs of old age - sagging, sagging, first wrinkles.
- Rub yolk (for owners of dry skin) or protein (for ladies with oily skin).
- Add fermented milk product (25 gr.).
- Shuffle the composition.
Apply evenly on face, wait half an hour, rinse.
Useful properties of sour cream for the skin
Sour cream has the following skin benefits:
- Moisturizing. The product helps to prevent the skin from drying out because it retains moisture in the cells. This is due to the presence of vitamin A in the composition of sour cream. The latter also fights against free radicals that accelerate the aging process.
- Restorative. Due to the presence of vitamin B in the composition, sour cream prevents the withering of the dermis. Regular use of the product helps to restore the elasticity of the skin and a beautiful face contour. It is interesting that sour cream successfully fights the impending century.
- Anti-inflammatory. This property is important for oily skin. The product dries pimples and other minor inflammations. Sour cream is often used against burns, since the product quickly removes redness.
- Whitening. Thanks to the regular use of sour cream, freckles and other pigmentation gradually disappear.
- Vasoconstrictor. Cold sour cream is used to reduce the manifestations of rosacea. The tool significantly narrows the capillaries and makes them almost invisible.
- Anti-aging. Sour cream penetrates deep into the tissue and stimulates collagen synthesis, due to which the skin aging process slows down.
- Regenerating. The breakdown of proteins in old cells contributes to their exfoliation, which happens during the action of the mask of sour cream.
- Stimulating. Sour cream is rich in vitamins: A, C and E. The latter contribute to the acceleration of metabolic processes, the restoration of cells and the elimination of bruises around the eyes.
- Protective. Even when you wash off the sour cream mask, a thin protective layer remains on the skin, which protects the epidermis from various bacteria.
Preparation and features of use:
- Apply sour cream on the face with a thick layer. Do not avoid the area around the eyes.
- After half an hour, wash with plain water and pat your face with a paper towel.
- The mask is universal, suitable for any skin. But one nuance must be taken into account: the drier the epidermis, the fatter it is necessary to choose sour cream.
- You can perform the procedure up to 3 times a week regularly.
- 30 ml sour cream
- 15 g of blue clay,
- 1 capsule of vitamin E.
Preparation and features of use:
- Combine the ingredients. For clay, use sour cream instead of water.
- Using a brush or sponge, apply the composition to the skin of the face and neck.
- After hardening, wash.
- Use your daily cream.
- The procedure can be performed daily. Every two months, a week break is required.
- The composition is suitable for oily and normal skin. In the case of dry skin, clay can aggravate the situation, so be careful.
A mask based on sour cream and clay gradually smooths the skin. The tool is called home lifting.
- sour cream - 20 ml,
- honey - 10 ml
- rice flour - 10 g (oatmeal is also suitable).
Preparation and features of use:
- Mix honey with sour cream.
- Add rice flour to the resulting substance. You should have a consistency of viscous porridge.
- Apply the mass to the skin in a way convenient for you.
- After 15 minutes, wash yourself with plain water.
- After the mask, do not use creams and other cosmetics for 12 hours.
- The session is recommended 1-2 times a week. No need to take breaks.
A mask based on sour cream and honey can be used for any type of skin.
- sour cream - 30 ml,
- lemon juice - 5 ml,
- blackcurrant - 30 g,
- orange oil - 1 ml,
- crude protein - 1 pc.
Preparation and features of use:
- Defrost currants if necessary. Turn the berries into mashed potatoes with a fork.
- Combine sour cream with the resulting gruel and lemon juice. Add the orange ester and pre-whipped egg white to the mixture.
- Apply the composition on the face with a method convenient for you.
- After 20 minutes, wash in cool water.
- The procedure is recommended to be performed once a week. Course - 10 sessions. Then you need to take a week break and, if necessary, resume the procedure.
- Sour cream mask with lemon is recommended for oily skin. Whipped protein perfectly dries up inflammation and narrows overly enlarged pores.
Berry puree helps to improve the structure of the skin and saturates the cells with antioxidants. The latter actively interfere with the aging process of the epidermis.
With egg and parsley
- sour cream - 20 ml,
- egg - 1 pc.,
- yeast - 10 g
Preparation and features of use:
- Mix sour cream and yolk thoroughly.
- Add yeast and finely chopped parsley to the resulting substance.
- Apply the composition to the skin of the neck and face in a way convenient for you.
- After a quarter of an hour, rinse your skin with plain water.
- After the mask, cream is not necessary.
- The product can be applied to any type of skin.
- The procedure is recommended to be performed no more than once every 10 days. No need to take breaks.
Egg-sour cream mask will refresh the skin and even out the color.
With tomato and potato
- 1 tomato
- raw potatoes - 1 pc.,
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp rye or oatmeal flour (optional).
Preparation and features of use:
- Mash the tomato with a fork or beat in a blender.
- Pass the potatoes through a fine grater.
- Combine the prepared ingredients with sour cream. If necessary, add rye or oatmeal, so that the product has a thicker consistency.
- Apply the resulting substance to the face and leave for 20 minutes.
- After time, wash.
- Apply the mask several times a week. Take a break of 10 days every two months and continue your sessions if necessary.
- Sour cream mask with tomato and potatoes is ideal for mixed, oily and normal skin.
With black radish
- 30 g of fresh black radish,
- 1-2 tbsp sour cream.
Preparation and features of use:
- Finely grate the radish.
- Add sour cream to the resulting slurry. You should get a creamy consistency with small interspersed radishes.
- In a convenient way, apply the composition to the skin.
- After half an hour, wash with a little warm water.
- Sessions can be held twice a week. No breaks are needed.
- The composition is ideal for excessively dry and sensitive skin.
A radish-based anti-aging mask visibly smoothes fine lines with regular use.
- 10 ripe strawberries
- 2 tbsp sour cream.
Preparation and features of use:
- Pure strawberries with a blender or ordinary fork.
- Combine the resulting slurry with sour cream. The consistency of thick yogurt should be obtained.
- Using a brush or sponge, apply the composition to the face and neck.
- After a quarter of an hour, wash with plain water.
- The procedure can be performed twice a week in the season of berries. No breaks are needed. If strawberries are available to you all year round, take advantage of this: make a mask once a week constantly.
A sour cream mask with strawberries smoothes out minor skin irregularities the first time.
- 10 g finely ground coffee,
- 20 ml sour cream
- 5 g of cinnamon
- 10 ml of honey.
Preparation and features of use:
- Combine the components and mix them thoroughly.
- Apply the resulting substance to the skin. Do a light massage with your fingertips.
- Leave the composition for 15 minutes.
- After time, rinse off the product.
- Apply a moisturizer to your skin.
- Perform the procedure no more than once a week, as a cream and coffee mask is also a scrub.
- The composition is not suitable for skin prone to irritation.
Sour cream mask with coffee renews the skin, eliminating various kinds of contamination and smoothing irregularities.
- half a banana
- 30 ml sour cream
- 5 ml of lemon juice.
Preparation and features of use:
- Puree banana in a convenient way: using a blender or fork.
- Combine the resulting slurry with sour cream and lemon juice.
- Use a brush or sponge to apply the product on the face.
- After 10 minutes, wash yourself with lukewarm water.
- One of the options for completing the procedure: rubbing the face with an ice cube. This will bring an additional skin tightening effect. But you can just use a moisturizer.
- Such sessions are recommended once a week on a regular basis.
- The mask is suitable for any skin.
Banana-sour cream mask helps to relieve inflammation and smooth out facial wrinkles.
Natural sour cream for external use can be used by almost all people. However, some contraindications are still present:
- Inflammation on the face. If at the time of the procedure there are wounds or sores on the skin, then it is better to abandon the session. The fact is that sour cream is an excellent medium for the reproduction of both beneficial and harmful bacteria.
- Dermatitis and eczema. Diseases are autoimmune. In this case, it is not allowed to use fermented milk products.
- Individual intolerance to cow protein.
- Open wounds and scars. Immediately after surgery, do not use sour cream for skin care, as the product can cause inflammation.
When using masks based on sour cream, the following simple rules should be observed:
- be sure to cleanse the skin before the procedure,
- do not use a spoiled product for the mask,
- rinse off with a little warm or cool water,
- do not hold the product on your face for more than 40 minutes,
- Do not mix ingredients in a metal container.
Restored the skin with sour cream masks - 10 days in a row - on the advice of a cosmetologist after a dry skin treatment prescribed by a dermatologist. The effect is wonderful, the skin is younger.
Very good mask - sour cream, bananas and honey !! Tightens the face, even if you are 20. The skin is smooth and fresh. I am delighted )).
I also like to make masks from sour cream. The face is transformed before our eyes. The pores are narrowed, the skin brightens, moisturized, wrinkles are reduced. I just apply sour cream on my face every other day for 20 minutes and rinse with water. Can be mixed with other products: apples, oatmeal, etc. depending on skin type and problems.
Sour cream masks are a good home remedy to combat fine lines. Of course, such procedures will not stop the aging process, but they can improve the appearance of the face. The main thing is to find a suitable composition for yourself.
Advantages of sour cream for cosmetic purposes
The product works perfectly on the skin. Due to its wonderful composition, it has a beneficial effect on the health of the skin: relieves inflammation, mattifies, moisturizes, nourishes, whitens. Knowing the secrets of making homemade masks based on sour cream, you can solve many skin problems, get rid of some defects.
Sour cream means are good because they can be used by young women and ladies in age. Some recipes allow you to rejuvenate not only the face, but also the delicate skin around the eyes, the care of which is quite difficult. You will have to pay a little for the course of sour cream masks, it is as easy as cooking them, and the result will surely please.
The most obvious results are given by sour cream masks, applied by the course on wrinkled, sagging or dry skin. After the procedure, the skin becomes softer, lighter, fresher, acquires velvety, tenderness.
The effectiveness of sour cream is explained by a large number of useful, and most importantly, active substances. They stimulate the processes of cell metabolism, restore or normalize the functioning of the sebaceous glands, deeply nourish the skin. That is why it is necessary to begin regular use of sour cream masks after thirty, when the processes of attenuation of cellular activity are more and more manifested.
What is useful?
Fresh sour cream is useful to please the body, not only during meals, but also during cosmetic procedures. The fermented milk product is striking in its versatility - any other components can be added to sour cream masks for the face, due to which it is possible to obtain the optimal care effect for the skin with any properties:
- dry skin can provide deep hydration and softening,
- oily skin will get rid of excessive greasiness and will look more well-groomed,
- on the face prone to acne due to the high content of sour cream retinol will be less inflammation,
- masks will return elasticity to aging skin and help make wrinkles less visible; if there are freckles and age spots on the skin, sour cream will help whiten them,
- the same sour cream will help to cope with dark circles, wrinkles and pouches under the eyes.
The secret to the effectiveness of sour cream masks is in the vitamin-rich content of the product. Natural sour cream is an excellent source of vitamins A and E, responsible for the youth and elasticity of the skin, a natural antioxidant - ascorbic acid, as well as nicotinic acid, which allows the skin to successfully resist the effects of ultraviolet radiation, frost and winds. Riboflavin contained in sour cream allows to improve complexion and tone the skin, and cyanocobalamin makes it possible to accelerate the processes of skin regeneration.
The composition of sour cream
The unique composition of the product includes many useful components:
- Vitamin A (retinol), which has regenerative and anti-inflammatory properties, stimulates the production of collagen fibers, increases skin turgor (elasticity),
- Vitamin E (or tocopherol), which stimulates lipid (metabolic) processes, returns a young radiance and purity to the face,
- vitamin PP (nicotinic acid) protects against aggressive environmental influences,
- Vitamin C improves blood supply to blood vessels, improves complexion, helps preserve oxygen,
- trace elements rejuvenate the skin. Sour cream contains a huge amount of iodine, copper, potassium, zinc, sodium, iron. Trace elements renew, nourish, restore cells,
- organic acids have a powerful anti-aging effect,
- milk fat has excellent nutritional, antioxidant and anti-stress properties.
Which is better - home or bought in a store?
Everyone knows that sour cream is different. Store and market are very different. Which one to choose - a store, with a pleasant sourness, or a sweet market sour cream, in which the sourdough has not yet been put? In this case, you should focus on the presence or absence of preservatives, as well as on the type of skin. Sour cream for the face, bought on the market, is characterized by high fat content. This property is good to use in winter, when the skin is dry and weathered. Soft and very liquid sour cream without sourdough will moisturize and soften such skin well.
However, homemade face cream with skin prone to sweating and rash of acne will only be harmful. In such a situation, the store product with the lowest fat content should be used.
The right product choice
Product selection is directly related to a specific skin type.
- Women with glossy skin it is better to use low-fat store sour cream. In summer, a mask of sour cream with a fat content of up to 5% will prevent the appearance of acne.
- For dry skin recommended product with 25-30% fat content. This property has a sweet homemade sour cream. In winter, she will protect her face from the wind, inclement weather, nourishes her with moisture.
- For normal skin Sour cream of 5-20% fat content is suitable.
What effect do masks have
You can use sour cream masks at any age and for any type of skin: a fresh natural product will have a beneficial effect on any face. The main thing is to choose the right care product recipe - and the result will be noticeable after the first application of the mask. Sour cream mask In funds for oily skin, it makes sense to add the juice of any citrus, beaten yolk, rice or oatmeal.
When caring for dry and aging mature skin, you can additionally use honey, olive or castor oil, bananas, cottage cheese. For additional skin lightening, along with sour cream, it is worth applying parsley juice. To cope with acne and wounds on the face will allow the addition of infusion of chamomile and calendula, as well as pulp or aloe juice.
Are there any harm and contraindications?
If you use fresh homemade sour cream for the mask, choosing its fat content in accordance with the type of your skin, there can be no contraindications for such a procedure.
However, difficulties may arise if:
- use store powder sour cream,
- apply spoiled product to the face,
- overexposure the mask for longer than 20 minutes,
- add additional ingredients to the mask that cause your allergic reactions.
If after applying the mask there was a burning sensation, itching or other unpleasant sensations, the products should be washed off as soon as possible. Any cosmetic formulations should not be applied to the skin in the presence of open wounds.
How to apply?
- Before applying the product, you need to wash or clean the skin with lotion.
- The fatter the skin, the lower should be the fat content of sour cream. Homemade creams are best for dry skin. Homemade sour cream mask recipes
- A home product is definitely better than a store. Before applying the product on the skin, make sure that the sour cream is fresh and does not contain additives that can cause allergies.
- Sour cream without additives can be applied to the skin daily or every other day. Intense masks with the addition of honey, vegetable and fruit juices, it is better to use a couple of times a week.
- After a course of 10 masks, the skin “gets used to such caring procedures”, therefore it is recommended to change the formulation of masks every 1.5-2 months.
- A mask prepared according to any of the recipes below should be applied to the skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water without soap.
How to apply a mask
The mask is applied to a clean face without makeup with your hands or with a wide brush with a soft pile. Keep it on the skin for exactly 20 minutes, avoiding drying out. If the air in the room is too dry and the mask begins to tighten the skin, you need to spray your face with water or moisturize with a wet towel. After washing off the mask, you should use a face tonic, then apply day or night cream or serum according to the type of skin.
Which product to choose for rejuvenation?
The right choice of sour cream is crucial in creating effective anti-wrinkle formulations. When choosing a dairy product, it is necessary to take into account the type of skin on the face. Next, you can find out what type of sour cream is optimal for different types of epidermis:
|Skin type||The required fat content of the product|
|Normal||No more than 20%|
When buying sour cream, you need to pay attention to its components. You should choose a product containing a minimum amount of various additives (preservatives, flavor enhancers). Ideally, a substance that lacks synthetic ingredients should be preferred.
Despite all the benefits of homemade sour cream, it is not recommended to purchase it for cosmetic masks. This is due to the increased content of fat in such a product, which impedes the achievement of a cosmetic effect.
Sour cream recipes for wrinkles
Most compounds with sour cream are combined. Additional components present in them also have anti-aging properties and enhance the action of the main product. In some cases, the sour-milk substance is used in its pure form, distributing on the face and neck 3-4 times a week.
Anti-wrinkle eye treatment
To get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, make a mixture of the following ingredients:
- sour cream - 30 g
- glycerin - 3 drops,
- aloe juice - 2 drops.
Having mixed well, the composition is distributed under the eyelids and in the corners of the eyes. Wash off the product after 15 minutes.
Another version of the mask from folds in the peri-ocular zone:
- 20 g of fermented milk product,
- 1 tsp parsley juice.
The duration of this mixture is not more than 20 minutes. Repeat sessions twice a week.
Compounds for dehydrated epidermis
This mask, designed for dry skin, visibly restores elasticity and helps to tighten the oval of the face. To make the anti-aging composition, mix:
- 25 g sour cream
- 15 ml of carrot juice
- 10 g of starch,
- 1 chicken egg.
After thoroughly mixing the mixture, the skin of the face is treated. Wash off the product with sour cream, egg and other components after 15 minutes.
The second version of the recipe for dehydrated epidermis:
- 10 ml of fermented milk substance,
- 20 g oatmeal,
- 20 ml of milk.
Oatmeal is poured with warm milk, sour cream is introduced and stirred until a homogeneous mass is formed. The mass is applied to the face, wait 20 minutes, then wash.
To obtain a positive result, it is sufficient to use such formulations twice within 7 days.
Mask for normal skin
Using this recipe, it will be possible to reduce fine wrinkles and prevent their further deepening. A mixture is prepared of the following products:
- 20 g sour cream
- 10 ml of honey
- 10 g of rice flour.
Sour cream and honey are mixed until a homogeneous composition is obtained. To add density to the substance, rice flour is introduced little by little (this substance can be made independently using a coffee grinder).
Then the product is distributed on the skin of the face and neck, removed after 15 minutes. At the end of the procedure, the skin is treated with a nourishing cream.
A similar mask is considered universal. It can be used with benefit at any time of the day, including at night.
Composition for fatty epidermis
Using a sour cream mask with lemon juice, it will be possible to provide the skin with an effective tightening and smoothing of existing folds. Also, this composition will help eliminate blackheads and acne rashes, give the face a pleasant haze.
The cosmetic mixture contains:
- 20 g of fermented milk product,
- 15 ml of lemon juice
- 1 fresh chicken egg protein.
Beat protein with sour cream using a mixer for this purpose. Next, lemon juice is added, and everything is thoroughly stirred. Having distributed the mixture on the face, leave it to act for 15 minutes, then rinse.
To increase the effectiveness of the procedure, after removing the mask, it is recommended to wipe the skin with an ice cube.
Against wrinkles on the forehead
Combine three ingredients:
- 1 tbsp. l sour cream and liquid honey,
- 1 tbsp. l banana puree.
The mass is distributed on the forehead in an even layer. Eliminate the product after 15-20 minutes, washing with cool water. The frequency of such a procedure is once in 2-3 days.
Sour cream curd mask
Periodically using this recipe (twice or thrice a week), you can get rid of wrinkles, as well as deeply cleanse and renew the epidermis. To prepare an anti-aging mixture, take in equal proportions:
Unlike previous products, such a product has an express effect. After applying the composition of cottage cheese and sour cream to the skin of the face, it is enough to withstand 2-3 minutes, after which it is necessary to wash off all the ingredients with some water.
How to enhance the effect of masks?
To increase the effectiveness of anti-aging procedures carried out at home, will be possible thanks to simple actions:
- Use only fresh sour cream.
- The use of a product that exactly matches the type of epidermis.
- Apply sour cream to thoroughly cleansed skin (washed and processed with lotion).
- The use of non-greasy nourishing cream after each session.
Rinse cosmetic formulations need only clean water, without the use of any means.
After completing the full course with sour cream for wrinkles, which takes 1-1.5 months, it is advisable to replace cosmetic masks with other compounds that have a similar effect. Otherwise, skin addiction may develop, and the effect of smoothing wrinkles on the face and neck will become less pronounced.
How does sour cream in a mask act on the skin
Every girl knows the secret of how to always be beautiful. And beauty does not depend on what clothes you wear - branded or not, and what decorative cosmetics you use. Of course, first of all, so that the face is always beautiful, it is important to care for it with the help of special means. Many men are sincerely surprised at how many girls actually have all kinds of cosmetics! And after all, they still do not know that in addition to mascara and lipstick, there is also a whole series of care products.
Various peels, eye patches, creams, serums and masks - all this helps girls and women of different ages to make their skin perfect, smooth and well-groomed. Someone spends a lot of money on makeup products, and someone knows that there is a simpler and, most importantly, inexpensive way to care for your face. Our grandmothers and great-grandmothers had only one cream for everything, and sometimes there was none at all. But they always looked beautiful. I wonder why?
From time immemorial, girls and women use homemade face masks that help even better than the most expensive and popular products! You can make a mask from any products that you find at home - it can be bananas, eggs, turmeric, honey, cottage cheese or sour cream. Masks are most often made of two or more components, and in this article you will learn how to make a mask based on sour cream.
Why is this remedy so good for the skin? What are the properties of sour cream? How does sour cream in the mask affect our skin?
- Sour cream contains a huge amount of useful substances and components that favorably affect the general condition of the skin.
- After applying this mask, your metabolism normalizes.. The skin will better perceive the surrounding world, it will not respond to external stimuli, such as cold, heat, and so on.
- Sour cream helps the skin to develop its own protective barrier, which not only can protect the skin from negative influences, but also completely affect the production of sebaceous glands.
- Speaking of sebaceous glands skin after applying a mask with sour cream becomes soft, smooth and ceases to secrete as much subcutaneous fat as before. Even if your skin has always been prone to oily, regularly applying a similar mask, you will once and for all forget about what is oily skin.
- Sour cream in the mask nourishes the skin with oxygen and improves blood circulation in skin tissues. Your skin breathes while looking healthy and beautiful. This mask is ideal for girls who have very sensitive and pale skin.
- This mask can also be called whitening.. And although, in addition to sour cream, there must be other components in order to get the best effect, you will still notice how much your skin tone has improved and become lighter, more saturated and beautiful.
- With regular use of masks that contain sour cream, your the skin will tighten, become elastic and smooth, without wrinkles and signs of aging. Surprisingly, many women really confirmed the fact that masks with sour cream have a real anti-aging effect. This is due to vitamin A, which is found in sour cream. This vitamin helps the skin to better regenerate and repair tissues.
The benefits of masks on sour cream
It is amazing how well a mask with sour cream acts on the skin, right? However, this is a merit not only of sour cream, but also of other components that you add to your mask. You really can make it from anything you want, and here the rule of product compatibility is practically reduced to zero. What products are better to choose for a mask with sour cream and what are the advantages of such masks? Below you will learn about everything!
- Make a mask with banana and sour cream. This is a real analogue of the alginate mask, which has recently become very popular among girls. The advantage of this combination is that the mask moisturizes the face very well and evens out skin tone.
- Coconut Oil and Aloe. In combination with sour cream, this mask will be considered the best way to get rid of dark circles and bruises under the eyes. Instead of regularly buying yourself patches under your eyes, make such patches right at home! All you need is to combine all these components in equal proportions, mix them well and dip the cotton pads into this mixture. Then cotton pads should be applied under the eyes and left for 15-30 minutes. You will be surprised, but the result will be much better than from purchased patches.
- Honey and Mint Leaves. This mask will help refresh your face when you do not get enough sleep. The combination of honey, mint and sour cream allows you to well moisturize your face, tighten it and even rejuvenate it. This is a real tonic mask, which you will not find in any store. By the way, if you have an allergy or a tendency to irritation on the skin (usually it happens from honey), use a cucumber without a skin instead - the result will pleasantly surprise you.
5 recommendations for using the tool
Is a sour cream mask useful or harmful? The effect of a home mask directly depends on how correctly it was prepared and applied. If you plan to carry out a cosmetic procedure using sour cream, carefully read the following recommendations.
- The product is applied only to previously cleaned and steamed skin. Wash with warm water with foam or soap, and then take a steam bath or apply a damp, hot towel to your face, leaving it for a few minutes.
- Choose sour cream, focusing on your skin type. Owners of a glossy face with increased sebum should give preference to a product containing not more than 10% fat. For dry skin, it is advisable to take sour cream with a fat content of 25 to 30%.
- The product for the preparation of the mask should not be cold. Remove sour cream from the refrigerator at least an hour before the start of the procedure or warm it to room temperature by placing it in warm water.
- The tool can be applied not only to the face, but also to the neck and décolleté. This tip is especially relevant for women with severe signs of aging.
- Keep the mask on your face for 20 minutes. After this time, remove the remnants of the product with a napkin, and then rinse the skin with warm water and, if necessary, grease with a moisturizer.
To enhance the effect of the sour cream mask, additional components are added to it, the most common of which are honey, egg, banana or lemon.
The facial mask made of honey and sour cream has excellent anti-aging properties, which will be especially useful for women with dry, dehydrated skin, prone to early wrinkles.
- half a ripe banana
- 1 egg yolk,
- 5 grams of honey
- 20 grams of fat sour cream.
- Grind the banana pulp in a blender or rub on a fine grater.
- Mix the resulting mashed potatoes with egg yolk.
- Preheat honey in a microwave or in a water bath, put to other products.
- Add sour cream to the mask at room temperature and mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
After this procedure, the skin becomes smooth and velvety to the touch, and wrinkles are visibly smoothed after 3-4 sessions.
Mask for oily skin
Give the skin the necessary nutrition, give it elasticity and at the same time eliminate the greasy sheen will help the product from sour cream and lemon.
- 1 egg white
- 1 lemon slice
- 20 grams of sour cream with a fat content of 10-15%.
- Place sour cream in a glass bowl, adding egg white to it.
- Beat products with a whisk or mixer.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon wedges and add to the protein-sour cream mixture.
- Stir the food again and apply the mask.
If you suffer from pronounced black spots on your face, you can additionally add 3 grams of soda to this remedy - it will allow you to expand the effect of the mask, effectively cleansing the pores.
Gentle Cleansing Recipe
To perform the role of a delicate home scrub, quickly ridding the skin of keratinized particles, a face mask made from cottage cheese and sour cream is capable of. The tool is suitable for any type, however, you should choose cottage cheese by analogy with sour cream: for greasy skin, buy a fat-free product, and for dry skin - with a fat content of 9%. Another component of the mask is sea salt, which is desirable to purchase in a pharmacy. When buying, pay attention to the composition: it should not contain fragrances, dyes or other similar components.
You will need:
- 20 grams of sour cream,
- 20 grams of cottage cheese,
- 10 grams of sea salt.
- Stir the cottage cheese and sour cream until smooth with a mixer.
- Add sea salt to the mixture and stir the foods.
- Apply the product on the face, gently massage the skin for 30-40 seconds, and then leave the mask for exposure for another quarter of an hour.
During the procedure, move along the massage lines of the face and treat the skin with extreme care, do not rub or push on it.
Anti-inflammatory mask with sour cream
A simple remedy based on sour cream and an infusion of dried calendula flowers, which can be purchased at a pharmacy, helps to get rid of acne and acne.
You will need:
- 10 grams of sour cream,
- half fresh cucumber
- 5 grams of dried marigold
- 10 ml of boiling water.
- Peel the fresh cucumber and grate it on a fine grater.
- Calendula pour boiling water and leave for 10 minutes.
- Strain the infusion, mix it with grated cucumber and sour cream, and then apply to the face for 15 minutes.
Rinsing off the product, use a foam to carefully remove the remaining fat, and then be sure to lubricate the face with a moisturizer.
Another popular property of sour cream is the soft whitening of the skin, which allows you to get rid of freckles, age spots or dark marks under the eyelids. Strengthen the action of the dairy product will help fresh parsley, which should also be added to the home mask.
- a bunch of fresh parsley,
- 20 grams of sour cream.
- Finely chop the fresh herbs or chop them with a blender.
- Stir the parsley with sour cream thoroughly and apply to the desired areas, leave for 15 minutes.
You can repeat the procedure every two days until the desired result is achieved.
Opinions of women
To find out what effect a face mask of sour cream has, the reviews of girls who regularly use this home remedy often help.
- Olga (41 years old, St. Petersburg): “I like to make nutritious masks with sour cream, the skin after them is simply velvet. True, I use only homemade sour cream for face care, I am afraid of buying a store. ”
- Eugene (27 years old, Sochi): “As a result of treatment by a dermatologist, I dried my skin, restored it with sour cream masks. Everything went through 10 sessions, the face was noticeably younger. ”
- Polina (25 years old, Kazan): “Sour cream is the best way to remove circles under the eyes after a sleepless night. I just apply it on my skin and wash it off after 10 minutes. ”
As you can see, a sour cream facial mask can help in a variety of situations. The main thing is to find the necessary concomitant components and be sure to consider your skin type, choosing the recipe for homemade cosmetics.
The use of the fermented milk product for face skin is due to the components that make up the product:
- Vitamin A. It is characterized by regenerative, anti-inflammatory properties, activates the production of collagen, increases the elasticity of the skin.
- Vitamin E. It stimulates metabolic processes, gives youthful and clean skin.
- Vitamin PP. It protects the skin from the harmful effects of external factors.
- Vitamin C. Improves blood supply to blood vessels, improves complexion, helps preserve oxygen.
- Trace elements. Sour cream contains iodine, copper, zinc, potassium, sodium, and iron. They nourish and regenerate dermal cells.
- Organic acids. Characterized by a powerful anti-aging effect.
- Milk fat. It has excellent nutritional, antioxidant and anti-stress properties.
What to choose sour cream
The store product is sour and less oily. For the preparation of homemade sour cream is not used leaven. It turns out to be sweet and oily. The choice between these two products depends on the type of skin.
In winter, for the preparation of masks, give preference to homemade sour cream. Due to its high fat content, it will solve the problem of dryness, chapping and moisturize the skin. In summer, use store sour cream. This will prevent acne due to excessive fat content of the product.
Girls with oily skin can use a product with a fat content of not more than 5%. For the normal type, a value of 5-25% is permissible, and for the dry type, the maximum fat village sour cream.
General recommendations for all ages and skin types
To get the maximum effect from the use of a sour cream mask, it is important to adhere to the following recommendations:
- Keep the fermented milk product on your face for no longer than 20 minutes. It is impossible to allow sour cream to dry. This can be avoided by adding new mask layers.
- The mask is applied only to the cleansed face, and after washing off, wipe the skin with a tonic.
- To strengthen the effect, apply a cream appropriate to the type of skin.
- Apply sour cream mask to women after 30 years.
- For dry skin types, oily sour cream is suitable, and for skin with excessive shine, a store with a minimum percentage of fat content.
Indications and contraindications
The fermented milk product under consideration has practically no contraindications. You can not use sour cream only with individual intolerance.
Since milk fat activates blood circulation, a fermented milk product is not recommended for people with vascular diseases.
Sour cream masks are shown in the following cases:
- oily and dry skin
- withering of the skin.
Advantages and disadvantages of sour cream masks
Sour cream mask has the following advantages:
- The natural components that make up the fermented milk product give the skin an attractive look.
- Natural lifting and regeneration of the skin, its saturation with oxygen and useful components.
- Strengthening the walls of blood vessels and the formation of new cells.
- Nutrition and hydration of the skin.
- Long lasting effect.
As for the cons, they are practically nonexistent. The only thing that may occur is an allergic reaction.
The mechanism of action of the sour cream mask
The mask, prepared on the basis of sour cream, contributes to an effect that is identical to what was obtained in the salon. You can use it to eliminate wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes. It penetrates deep into the layers of drowsiness, contributing to its nutrition, hydration and normalization of disturbed metabolic processes. In addition, the sour cream mask activates cell regeneration. As a result of its application, the following effect is achieved:
- wrinkles are smoothed out
- the complexion is leveled,
- pigmentation goes away, dark circles under the eyes,
- the skin of the face receive rejuvenation and radiance.
When using a mask, soft whitening of the skin is achieved, as a result of which freckles, pigmentation and dark circles under the eyes go away.
- milk - 250 ml
- sour cream - 100 ml.
- Remove makeup from face.
- Massage the cream onto the skin of the face and neck.
- After 15 minutes, rinse the product with natural milk, and then rinse with water.
Masks for oily skin
Sour cream mask with lemon juice effectively copes with acne, black spots, and it also normalizes the production of sebum.
- low-fat sour cream - 22 g,
- lemon juice - 16 ml
- chicken egg protein - 1 pc.
- Using a mixer, beat the protein with sour cream.
- Add the indicated amount of lemon juice.
- To process the skin of the face with the prepared composition for 15 minutes.
- After the procedure, wipe the covers with an ice cube.
Parsley is an excellent antiseptic, so the sour cream mask with its addition cleanses and heals problem skin.
- low-fat sour cream - 20 g,
- parsley - 15 g.
- Wash greens, chop finely with a blender.
- Combine greens with sour cream, apply to problem areas. Wait 15 minutes.
- To carry out manipulation with an interval of 2 days to obtain the desired effect.
Cucumber normalizes the functioning of the sebaceous glands, cleanses the face of acne and acne.
- low-fat sour cream - 30 g,
- cucumber - 1 pc.,
- Calendula tincture - 10 ml.
- Remove the peel from the cucumber, chop the pulp with a knife.
- Combine the resulting pulp with the remaining components. To stir thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture to the skin. Wash off after a quarter of an hour.
Masks for dry skin
This mask restores elasticity and tightens the oval of the face. For cooking, the following components are needed:
- low-fat sour cream - 25 g,
- carrot juice - 16 ml,
- starch - 10 g
- chicken egg - 1 pc.
Mix all components, apply to clean skin. Remove the mixture after 15 minutes.
Sour cream mask with the addition of potato mass exfoliates dead particles of the dermis, and lemon gives it freshness and hydration.
- fat sour cream - 25 g,
- mashed potatoes - 25 g,
- lemon ether - 5 drops.
- Combine all components and mix.
- Spread the mixture on the skin of the face. Wash off after a quarter of an hour.
This mask not only fights wrinkles, but also solves the problem of tightness of the skin.
- oatmeal - 20 g
- milk - 20 ml
- fat sour cream - 10 ml.
- Heat milk, pour oatmeal in it.
- Wait for the oatmeal to absorb milk.
- Add sour cream and mix.
- Apply to the skin of the face, and rinse off after 20 minutes.
Masks for normal skin
This is a universal nutritional composition with which you can eliminate small wrinkles.
- sour cream - 20 g,
- rice flour - 10 g,
- honey - 10 ml.
- Mix honey with sour cream until a homogeneous composition is obtained.
- To thicken the mixture, add rice flour to it. You can cook it yourself using a coffee grinder.
- The mask should be applied not only to the skin of the face, but also to the neck.
- After manipulation, treat the skin with a nourishing cream.
This mask is used to eliminate inflammation, fine lines and moisturize the skin. The following components will be required:
- sour cream - 30 g,
- banana - 1 pc.,
- lemon - 5 ml.
- Mash the banana with a fork until puree.
- Introduce sour cream into banana puree and mix thoroughly.
- After applying the mask, wait 10 minutes and then remove with water.
The mask perfectly scrub the skin, removing dead skin particles. In addition, it provides a lifting effect, eliminating wrinkles.
- honey - 12 ml
- sour cream - 10 g,
- coffee grounds - 6 g
- egg - 1 pc.
Beat the egg, add sour cream, honey. Make coffee grounds last. Keep the mask for no longer than 15-20 minutes.
A composition based on clay and sour cream will smooth the skin, make it younger and more attractive. The required components are:
- sour cream - 30 g,
- blue clay - 15 g
- tocopherol in ampoules - 25 g.
- Combine the clay with water until a creamy consistency is obtained.
- Add Vitamin E.
- Apply the mixture on the face, rinse after 20 minutes.
A tandem of aloe and sour cream will get rid of wrinkles instantly.
- sour cream - 20 g,
- aloe - 5 ml
- egg - 1 pc.
- Prepare aloe in advance. Cut the lower leaves from the plant, wrap in paper, put in the refrigerator for 10 days.
- After removing them, grind, squeeze the liquid.
- Mix the juice with the rest of the ingredients.
- Apply a thin layer to the face, and remove after 20 minutes.
Masks for the skin around the eyes
To combat wrinkles near the eyes, these masks are effective:
- Sour cream, cucumber and cinnamon. This mask nourishes the skin and tones it, quickly stops wrinkles and dark circles under the eyes. Combine 20 g of finely chopped cucumber, 20 g of sour cream, 10 g of cinnamon. Distribute the composition on the skin of the eyelids, wait 15 minutes, rinse the mask with water. After applying moisturizer.
- Apricot and sour cream. Apricot contains vitamins and minerals. For cooking, take 20 g of ripe apricot pulp. Add 10 g of sour cream. Stir and apply on the eyelids. Soak for 20 minutes and remove.
This mixture is suitable for delicate skin around the eyes. It smoothes wrinkles, softens rough skin and deeply nourishes.
- cottage cheese - 30 g
- fat sour cream - 20 g,
- honey - 10 ml
- strawberries - 1 pc.
- Grind the cottage cheese, finely chop the strawberries, add to the curd mass.
- Introduce sour cream, honey to make a homogeneous mass.
- The duration of the effect of the mask is 10 minutes.
From sour cream and eggs
The mask activates metabolic processes, speeds up the process of getting rid of wrinkles.
- sour cream - 30 g,
- yolk - 1 pc.,
- lemon juice - 40 ml
- vodka - 20 ml.
After mixing all the components, apply the composition to the skin of the face. It is enough to withstand it for 20 minutes and rinse.
Fruit juice and yolk
If you need to quickly and effectively remove skin folds on the face, then this mask fits perfectly. You can use these fruits for this:
Beat the yolk, add sour cream and fruit juice taken in equal proportions. After stirring, apply the mask to the face. Soak for 15 minutes and rinse.
This is one of the most effective anti-wrinkle treatments. Combine sour cream with badagi in equal amounts and apply to cleansed skin. Wait 15 minutes and rinse.
The mask eliminates wrinkles after the first use, refreshes the skin of the face and improves blood circulation.
In addition, there are several recommendations for the use of masks from sour cream and gum:
- After using the product, do not go out into the open sun, only if you apply a protective cream (at least 25 SPF). Otherwise, age spots may occur.
- Apply the mask preferably before bedtime, removing makeup from the skin.
- Perform manipulation no more than 1 time per month.
Masks with phytohormones
Women over 40 years old should use a sour cream mask with the addition of avocados. It will provide deep nutrition, as well as slow down the process of wilting and the formation of wrinkles.
- Mash the avocado pulp to a porridge-like consistency.
- Add sour cream, mix and apply on face.
- Wait 20 minutes, rinse with water and apply a cream with a nourishing effect.
Sugar has an exfoliating effect. Due to this, it removes dead skin cells of the dermis, and sour cream smoothes and moisturizes the skin. In addition, it connects sugar grains, as a result of which a homogeneous substance is formed.
To prepare the peeling, there is the following procedure:
- Combine 20 g of sour cream and 20 g of sugar. Grind until smooth. The main thing is not to overdo it so that the grains do not completely dissolve.
- Apply scrub with gentle rubbing movements.
- After 10 minutes of peeling, remove the remaining mixture with a towel moistened with warm water.
- Apply a nourishing cream to the face.
Sour cream and salt peeling
This peeling option is suitable for gentle cleansing of the skin.
The procedure will allow you to cleanse the skin of accumulated dirt, narrow the enlarged pores and stop oily gloss.
Mix all components until smooth. Distribute the composition evenly throughout the face and neck, with the exception of the skin near the lips and eyes. After 5 minutes rinse with warm water.
Sour cream facial mask is one of the most effective means in the fight against wrinkles. It is recommended to use it for girls after 30 years. By adding additional components to the mask, you can enhance the effect and extend it longer.
Agree, if there is an opportunity to make such a mask, you would definitely do it, because all that it takes from you is a little time for cooking. Fortunately, all masks are done very quickly, the main thing is that all the ingredients are at hand. Below you will find some of the most popular and simple recipes that you can repeat at home.
Note! The main ingredient in each of the masks will be sour cream, and auxiliary components will make them even more useful. With regular use of these options, you will definitely notice how much your skin changes.
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric with four teaspoons of sour cream.
- Apply the mask in two light layers and leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off the mask with cool water.
- It is best to do this mask at night, before bedtime.
- Mix half a teaspoon of starch, a tablespoon of sour cream, a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Apply on face for 15-20 minutes.
- Then, before rinsing, massage your face with massaging movements.
- Rinse off the rest of the mask with water and gel.
Learn the features and nuances of the preparation and use of such a mask from the video.
The problem of many girls is that they do not know some secrets that would help make the mask as effective as possible. In any case, you will see a positive result after the first application, but if you study the rules described below and learn how to apply these masks correctly and use them in the same way, you will be shocked at how far the effect will exceed all expectations.
Below you will find all the information regarding the main rules for applying a mask with sour cream:
- Use only high-quality, good sour cream. If you purchase a missing product or use something that has been in the refrigerator for a long time, the effect is unlikely to be what you expect. Worst of all, such a mask can cause irritations, rashes, or even an allergic reaction on your face (even if you didn’t have one before). It is better not to take risks and use only fresh sour cream.
- Choose sour cream not lower than 15%. Of course, you can use the one in your refrigerator. But the fatter the sour cream, the thicker the consistency and the easier it is to apply to the skin. If your skin is dry, sour cream should be especially high. This will help to better moisturize and nourish it with useful components.
- Before applying the mask, be sure to rinse off the makeup and wash yourself. The face must be clean for the mask to work. It is best to additionally use a facial tonic or micellar water to remove makeup residues.
- Make masks for the night. After such masks, you do not need to apply any tonal products or other decorative cosmetics to the skin. The skin should rest and breathe. Only after some masks can a moisturizing light cream be applied, depending on the condition of your skin after the mask. If it is slightly dried, apply a nourishing cream. If it is soft enough and moisturized, you do not need to use the cream additionally.
- When you wash yourself after applying the mask, do not use regular soap. If you need to remove the remains of the mask, use napkins to remove makeup (or plain dry) or gel for washing.
- Masks on a regular basis will really bring a good effect, but the skin very quickly gets used to one or another component, so you have to take breaks. You can use a mask like treatment or prophylaxis. This will take 6 weeks and as many sessions. Accordingly, you do one mask once a week. To make the result even better, combine a sour cream mask with some other. You can use similar home options (for example, based on aloe), or you can use woven masks from the store.
- If you have any kind of inflammation on your skin, add chamomile or calendula to the mask with sour cream - they will help relieve irritation and soothe the skin.
- If your skin is not firm and firm enough and you want to achieve a rejuvenating effect, add honey, banana or olive oil to the mask.
- If you want to remove age spots or just whiten the skin, add parsley juice to the mask with sour cream.
- If your skin is oily, you can add a few drops of citrus fruits to the mask, and also use egg yolk, rice or oat flour as an auxiliary component to get rid of excess sebum.
I wonder what results can be achieved if you apply the mask daily? Of course, any beautician will say that you can’t do this and will be right! Some masks are strictly prohibited daily. But You don’t need to do masks so often to see the first results.
It all depends on the skin and each person separately, but in general, you will see the effect after the first use of the mask. And what will be the result then? Find out below!
- After the first application, the skin will become soft and smooth.
- After the second application, the skin will shine and will not need additional hydration.
- After the third application, you will notice that the skin tone becomes lighter and more saturated. Your skin color will even out as if you had applied a bit of foundation.
- After further applications, the skin will become more toned, smooth, soft and velvety. Circles and bruises under the eyes will disappear, the skin will become lighter, and pigment spots will gradually begin to disappear.
- After a course of using such masks (after 6 weeks) you will forget about acne and inflammation, irritation and skin sensitivity.
Despite the fact that there is a lot of information about the correct use of masks on the Internet, some girls and women miss some points and still make mistakes. And then, turning to their cosmetologists with facial problems, they are surprised when they indicate the incorrect use of a particular remedy.
Note! It is important to know what cosmetologists think directly about home masks and what they can advise to girls who first decided to make such a mask at home.
Below you will find recommendations that will help you do everything right.
- Do not use sour cream - It can negatively affect the skin, and this will lead to an allergic reaction, irritation and inflammation.
- Do not be afraid to use homemade masks - it’s better to save on buying expensive products and make a mask yourself than overpay and not see the effect.
- Never mask on dirty skin or makeup skin.. This is a big mistake! You will not get any effect, clog your pores even more and ruin the mask itself.
- Wash off the mask with warm water and then wash with cool.
- Do not be afraid to contact a beautician, a dermatologist and other specialists if you have any problems on your face. All this needs to be treated, and only a doctor will be able to analyze and prescribe you really effective face care products.
The girl from the video will tell why the sour cream mask is so useful and who should use it. If you want to learn how to tighten your skin in just a month - watch this video. Happy viewing!
The secret of beauty and youth is very simple - you should always look after your face. No cosmetics will block the problems on the skin, so it is very important to monitor its condition and constantly use various skin care products. It is best to use homemade masks, because they are not only very effective, but also made with their own hands, with love for themselves and their skin.