Hello friends and guests of this blog! Today I would like to talk about a very tasty baking, which is very convenient to prepare. That is, if you want something sweet, quick and easy ways of biscuit roll with different fillings are offered. Cream for it can be prepared by anyone, for example: chocolate, banana, cream, protein. And also at your discretion to use jam, jam or preserves. You can even decorate in different ways: coconut flakes or strawberries. Generally who will come up with.
By the way, just recently we were preparing a delicious tortoise cake from biscuit dough, which I hope everyone liked. Therefore, I think it will not be difficult to prepare the dough for a sweet dessert for tea. But for someone this is still a novelty, everything will be described later in this article.
Well, I didn’t talk much about the principles of preparation, but now finally, let's move on to the process itself.
Since the biscuit for the roll is preparing very quickly, try to prepare all the products in advance, cover the baking sheet with paper and preheat the oven.
Sponge roll that folds easily - a quick recipe in 5 minutes
Sometimes you really want something tasty, but there is not much time to cook. I don’t really want to run to the store either. But it’s good that the kitchen has all the necessary products that are useful for a biscuit. Here we need a minimum of time. But a delicious dessert is guaranteed to us.
- Flour - 5 tbsp. l.,
- Sugar - 5 tbsp. l.,
- Powdered milk (cream) - 5 tbsp. l.,
- Chicken egg - 3 pcs.,
- Soda - 1/3 tsp.,
- Salt - 1 pinch.
1. Since the dough is kneading very quickly, first we turn on the oven at a temperature of 200 °. Heat it with a baking sheet.
2. Break the eggs into a deep cup. Pour sugar. Beat everything with a mixer or whisk until the mass turns white.
3. Sift in parts the flour immediately into the mixture. The dough is easily kneaded with any cutlery, as it is liquid.
4. Add salt and soda, slaked with vinegar. Also pour in the cream. Knead carefully so that there are no lumps.
Powdered milk or cream can be replaced with infant formula.
5. Lubricate the hot pan with vegetable or butter. But you can cover it with parchment. Pour the dough and level. We send to the oven and bake exactly five minutes.
6. We take out the biscuit and immediately lubricate it with the filling. I have condensed milk. And immediately turn off the hot. If it cools, it will begin to crack. I baked on paper, so when curling, I take it off. We cut off uneven edges.
When it cools down, you can decorate something on top. For example, icing sugar or chocolate.
How to bake sponge roll with jam at home
Sweet rolls in stores look very attractive, but I agree they are delicious. But, if you cook them yourself, they will be many times better. I hope everyone has jam at home? With it, the biscuit will turn out juicy and tender. Since the sweet filling makes it so.
- Flour - 1 cup
- Chicken egg - 5 amount,
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp.
1. In a deep bowl, break the eggs. Pour sugar in immediately and beat with a whisk or mixer. Boil water in advance. We need 5 tablespoons of it. Pour in and continue to stir. We need the mass to increase several times in volume.
2. Add the sifted flour and baking powder. Stir until lumps disappear.
Always pass wheat through a sieve before use. Thus, it is saturated with oxygen and our product will be more magnificent.
3. Cover the baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour our dough on it and level it. We send to the oven, preheated to 180 °, for 12 - 15 minutes.
4. A clean dishcloth must be wet. We put a biscuit on it with paper. We wrap everything in a tight roll. Thus, we will wait until it cools down a bit.
5. Carefully unfold and simultaneously remove the parchment. And we turn off the biscuit again and let it cool completely.
6. Now apply the filling. She can be any. But I use apple jam, nuts and raisins. I apply evenly over the entire layer and twist again. Now the irregularities can be removed and cut into portions immediately.
Simple and delicious cream biscuit roll
Of all the desserts, I usually choose the one with cream toppings. For some reason, these rolls seem to me the most delicious. They are not so sugary. On the contrary, they are gentle and soft.
- Flour - 200 gr.,
- Sugar - 200 gr.,
- Vanilla Sugar - 1 sachet,
- Baking powder - 1 sachet,
- Chicken egg - 5 amount,
- Milk - 75 ml.,
- Butter - 300 gr.,
- Condensed milk - 400 gr.
1. Immediately turn on the oven at 220 °. We need it to warm up.
2. In a large bowl, mix the eggs and sugar together. Also, do not forget about vanilla. Beat with a whisk or a mixer. Add milk in the process. It is desirable that it be hot or warm.
3. Sift flour and baking powder through a sieve immediately into the mixture. We achieve a homogeneous mass.
4. Pour the dough onto a baking sheet covered with parchment. Using a spatula, distribute the mixture over the entire surface. Put in the oven for 10 - 12 minutes.
The readiness of the biscuit can be checked with a toothpick. Pierce it. If the stick is dry, then you can remove it.
5. Transfer the layer onto a clean kitchen towel with the paper up. While it is hot, remove the parchment. Twist the roll with a towel. So leave to cool.
6. Make a cream. We transfer the soft melted butter into a cup. We begin to beat with a mixer. Then add condensed milk and mix again. The mass is very airy and light.
7. Distribute the cream throughout the biscuit and gently twist. On top, you can decorate at your discretion: icing sugar or melted chocolate.
Recipe for jam with jam, as in the USSR
I remember how in childhood my mother baked such a roll every weekend. Or maybe almost everyone. I just loved them so much that she often spoiled the whole family with just such yummy. The house always had a pleasant smell of baking!
- Flour - 120 gr.,
- Sugar - 60 gr.,
- Chicken egg - 2 pcs.,
- Baking powder - 1 tsp.,
- Milk - 50 ml.,
1. First, beat the eggs with a mixer along with sugar. We need the mixture to increase in volume and become very light in color. At the end, pour warm milk.
2. Pour flour and baking powder. Knead the dough without lumps.
3. We distribute the mixture according to the shape covered with baking paper. We send to the preheated oven to 200 ° for 10 minutes.
4. We spread the jam on the entire surface of the hot layer. Carefully fold, while separating the paper.
Now you can cut and try.
2. Beat the eggs.
Every housewife knows that for a biscuit, you need to separate the proteins from the yolks. But we don’t have time for this. therefore break the eggs into the mixer bowl as is and whisk.
Once the yolks are mixed with proteins, add salt and 2 tbsp. tablespoons of sugar.
When the foam appears, pour the remaining sugar to the eggs.
5. We bake.
We distribute the dough in a thin layer on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. AND
put in the oven. By this moment she is already warms up to 200˚С . Bake for 6 minutes.
During this time, you can clean the kitchen and prepare for the arrival of guests.
And now the most important thing . Very important do not overexpose the biscuit in the oven. Otherwise it will crack. As soon as its surface turns golden
he baked. Take it out immediately. If in doubt, use a toothpick to pierce the palest part of the biscuit cake. If the toothpick comes out dry, as if ready!
Condensed roll - a very tasty simple recipe
In general, rolls are usually very sweet. Someone likes it, but I basically don’t know the others! Cooking in this way, we need very few products. Condensed milk will be the main one. It will replace sugar and give a unique flavor.
- Chicken egg - 2 pcs.,
- Condensed milk - 1 can,
- Flour - 160 gr.,
- Soda - 0.5 tsp.
1. We begin to beat the eggs with a mixer. Add condensed milk to them.
2. Pour flour and soda immediately. the dough is liquid, so it will not be difficult to mix the lumps.
Want a chocolate biscuit? Add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
3. Cover the baking sheet with parchment. We lubricate it with vegetable oil, do not forget about the sides. Pour the dough and evenly distribute throughout the bottom. We send to the oven preheated to 200 ° for 12 - 15 minutes.
4. We take out and with the help of a large knife we quickly separate the biscuit from the paper. Lubricate the surface with any filling and immediately turn it into a roll. Wrap it in cling film and leave it on the table for 10 - 15 minutes. Then we put it in the refrigerator until it cools completely.
Video recipe on how to cook banana roll
I suggest you watch a video in which the author prepares a very tasty dessert. I myself did not cook it and did not even try it. But I have already taken note of it and in the near future we will make such a yummy together with my wife. Our children have a sweet tooth, and so am I. Therefore, everything new and tasty is to our liking. Let's watch and do together!
I hope you enjoyed our quick recipes. Making such rolls is not at all difficult. The main thing is to have a very great desire and excellent mood. Then everything you do will be very tasty. And I say goodbye to you, see you!
Sponge cake roll that can be rolled easily in 5 minutes: a quick recipe with cream
Friends, this is a universal recipe that you can always use, as you see it does not contain any soda and there is no baking powder in it. In other embodiments, these components will be used for splendor. But, without them, you can easily roll pastries into a roll. Therefore, use this simple recipe.
The filling will be a cream based on butter and cocoa powder. But you can get by with ordinary jam or jam, jam. Boiled condensed milk is also great here. And in the role of decoration, you can use powdered sugar, nuts and even a multi-colored powder that you use for Easter cakes.
We will need:
- chicken egg - 4 pcs.
- flour - 125 g
- granulated sugar - 125 g
- chocolate - 90 g
- drinking water - 145 ml
- sugar - 145 g
- rum - 1.5 tbsp
- milk - 2 tbsp
- cocoa powder - 2 tbsp
- butter - 45 g
- sugar - 3 tbsp
1. Break four eggs into a clean bowl and add granulated sugar. Stir with a whisk.
2. Then, with a submersible blender and a whisk attachment, beat this mixture to a lush mass or use a mixer.
3. After this procedure, first add one tablespoon of flour, whisk again, and so on until you use it all.
4. You will get a rather liquidish dough, which is placed on a baking sheet (30x40 cm) covered with parchment paper.
Remember! The thickness of the dough on the sheet should be 5 mm, not more, otherwise it would be inconvenient to roll the roll.
5. Spread the dough evenly over the entire surface of the pan.
6. Heat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees and shove the workpiece into a preheated electric stove. Bake until golden brown in the region of 15 minutes.
7. Then immediately take out the dish and, using a towel, roll it into a roll. As you can see, nothing is difficult, the parchment should be on top, as shown in this photo. Allow the biscuit to cool.
8. Meanwhile, put water on the stove and add sugar to it after boiling. You will get sweet syrup, as soon as the sugar has dissolved, turn off the light. Cool and add after to rum syrup. Although it may not be added. But with it it will turn out more aromatic.
9. Roll and lubricate the roll with syrup, use a silicone brush.
10. Now, as for the filling, if you want to take and use this, you can, in principle, use ready-made jam or jam. In this case, the butter should be at room temperature, beat it with a mixer so that it increases in volume. And then dilute cocoa in milk with sugar (3 tbsp) so that there are no more grains and pour into the butter. Shuffle.
11. Lubricate the cake with such chocolate filling. Do this evenly and accurately.
Advice! You can sprinkle the surface with grated nuts or coconut.
12. Now it remains to roll the biscuit into a roll. And then decorate with icing, which you make from a bar of chocolate. Melt it in a water bath.
13. And then use as directed, you can also draw any decor or leave it as it is. Have a nice discovery! Eat well with tea.
A delicious jam roll recipe as in a store
The next option will be wonderful and really tasty and fragrant. In some ways, this option resembles a roll from a supermarket, only here you know what it consists of. And no preservatives or unnecessary components to preserve the shelf life. After all, we do and almost immediately eat.
For airiness, the author suggests using a baking powder, check what comes of it. I can say that it turned out great! Therefore, do not hesitate to follow the instructions and go ahead to buy the right products in the store.
We will need:
- chicken egg - 3 pcs.
- granulated sugar - 130 g
- wheat flour - 100 g
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- vanillin - 1 tsp
- jam or jam
1. To get a fairly good and “obedient dough” that will not fail during baking, you need to beat eggs in a cup with a mixer together with granulated sugar until the fluffy mass increases. Do this for about 5 minutes.
Then combine the baking powder with flour, mix and slowly add to the bowl to the egg mixture. Also add vanillin.
Then everything is as always, pour the mass onto a laid baking sheet with special paper and evenly with a spatula smooth the entire surface.
Bake in a well-heated oven, set the temperature to 180-190 degrees. After 11-15 minutes, you will see a darkish shade, that is, a fried crust, which means that the baking is ready.
2. Remove the dish from the oven and immediately remove from the pan with parchment. Lubricate the surface of the pastry with jam.
3. And only then roll into a flagellum. And if you have whipped cream in the lagoon, they will help you to brightly and divinely decorate the top of this culinary creation. Decorate with fresh berries or nuts. Bon Appetit!
Biscuit roll with condensed milk - a simple classic recipe
Another option that will surprise everyone with a sweet treat. Those who love purchased milk in cans will lick their fingers from such a treat. Mmm ... because it comes out deliciously and beautifully, since nuts on top decorate the roll in full. It turns out better than in the packaging on the shelves, and nothing is difficult. Take and do, good luck!
We will need:
- chicken egg - 4 pcs.
- flour - 1 tbsp.
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- sugar - 2 tbsp
- salt - a pinch
- boiled condensed milk - 1 can
- peanut nuts
1. Beat sugar and eggs with a mixer in a deep container.
2. Then add the flour and baking powder in parts. Of course, it is better to do this through a hand sieve.
3. Pour the finished dough onto a baking sheet, the thickness of the dough is 5 mm, but first cover it with special paper. Bake in a preheated oven (temperature 180 degrees), and the cooking time is 15 minutes.
The consistency dough should remind you of store sour cream.
After that, take out the leaf and remove from it the cooked pastry masterpiece along with the paper, which is twisted into a roll. And cover with a towel. After 20 minutes, unfold (remove paper) and coat with condensed milk and fold again.
4. Thus, your baking fifteen minutes is ready. Sprinkle the top with grated nuts and the remains of boiled condensed milk. And do not forget about sweets, all the same, tea drinking should be sweet, ahaha.
Homemade jam roll
And again, another culinary masterpiece, which is certainly delicious and eaten in an instant, after the kaon cools down. Often there may be times when it is still hot, so try you too.
We will need:
- C0 chicken eggs - 3 pcs.
- flour - 110 g
- granulated sugar - 210 g
- vanillin - 1 sachet
- butter - 4-5 g
- currant jam or fresh berries (they can be ground in a blender with sugar)
1. Prepare a biscuit dough for work, from which this sweet pastry will be cooked. So, break three chicken eggs into a cup, but make it so that the yolks are in one bowl and the squirrels in another.
Then whisk the whites with a mixer or whisk of the blender with granulated sugar in medium mode until a foam forms. It should turn out that almost all the sugar is dissolved in a cup.
Beat the yolks in a different bowl with vanilla sugar. Then combine everything together (squirrels and yolks) in one container and start adding gradually in small portions of flour, without whipping. Just gently stir with a spatula.
2. Next, lay the parchment on the baking dish, grease with butter and pour the dough onto this sheet. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and only then bring the pan.
3. Bake until tender in the region of 15-20 minutes.
And by the way, the cooking time can be different, it depends on what layer of dough you have. The higher, the longer the biscuit takes. This is in my opinion so clear.
Check for readiness with a dry stick, in Russian say with a toothpick, if it is dry, then the cake is ready.
4. After baking, remove the “miracle” and immediately grease the surface with jam or other filling.
Remember, if the cake cools down, it will not be possible to easily and quickly curl it afterwards. Yes, you won’t turn it down in this case. You’ll get cookies, if you cut them into pieces. So twist the biscuit into a tourniquet.
3. Sprinkle the finished treat with powdered sugar and leave in the refrigerator until better soaked. And then use as directed. Hurrah! It turned out, hurt yourself).
Egg roll sponge cake with milk
Honestly, I never thought that there was such a recipe, but I dug it up the other day. At first I was skeptical about him. And then I thought, and after all, not everyone can eat eggs, someone is allergic to them. So friends, this option is your salvation.
Condensed milk and of course flour will be taken as the basis, the ingredients themselves already speak for themselves, it will turn out cool. It remains to take and try!
We will need:
- flour - 1 tbsp.
- condensed milk - 1 can of 380 g
- kefir - 6 tablespoons
- baking soda - 1 tsp
- vanillin - a pinch
- cottage cheese - 250 g
- sour cream - 90 g
- condensed milk - 5.5 tbsp
- butter - 90 g
1. Add all the ingredients on the list to the cup (kefir, soda, vanillin, flour and condensed milk) and work manually with a whisk.
The only thing is, add the flour at the last moment and in parts, so that it is convenient to interfere and a homogeneous mass is obtained.
2. Well, that’s almost done. It remains to send the dough to a sheet, which cover with baking paper. Smooth the surface of the mass evenly. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, while preheating the oven.
Do not overdo the biscuit in the oven, as soon as it starts to brown (see the golden color), check with a stick for dryness. If you overexpose, you will get a rough crust and you won’t be able to wrap it up beautifully and quickly. And if this happened, then cut it into pieces and get cookies or a big cake.
3. As soon as the cake is ready, immediately roll it into the flagellum with the paper. Cover with a towel.
4. Make a cream, wipe the cottage cheese through a strainer or a blender and combine it with condensed milk and sour cream. And room temperature oil. Shuffle. And until the roll has cooled down, turn it around and grease the entire surface evenly. Then twist again, but without paper.
Decorate the top with fruits or berries, or cream. Bon Appetit!
A simple and quick 4 egg roll recipe with lemon zest
Pretty festive and not quite a traditional recipe, it's all about the design. If, now you do not understand what I’m talking about, then soon you will understand everything. And I am convinced that you will certainly enjoy it. The roll comes out colorful and not dry, because it is soaked in sugar syrup with rum. In general, see for yourself.
Become a master of culinary and bake such stunning confectionery novelties. Please your friends and relatives.
We will need:
For biscuit dough:
- chicken egg - 4 pcs.
- salt - a pinch
- baking powder - bag 10 g
- granulated sugar and flour - 140 g each
- icing sugar 30 g
- chicken protein - 1 pc.
- butter - 25 g
- food coloring - blue, red, green or others.
- flour - 35-40 g
- milk or black chocolate - 1 pc. 90 g
- cream 30% or higher - 175 g
- orange or lemon zest - 1 tbsp
- granulated sugar - 2 tbsp
- water - 2 tbsp
- cognac (optional) - 1 tsp
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients for colored glaze (dough). Combine sugar, protein and flour in one bowl. Stir with a whisk and divide the icing into three equal parts.
2. As you should have guessed, drop a drop of food coloring in each bowl. Fill the pastry bags with the finished glaze and send to a cool place to lie down.
3. Meanwhile, on a piece of paper, draw a stencil of what you want to depict or write.
Important! If you spell words, do not forget to write them in a mirror image, otherwise nothing will work.
After, put parchment baking paper on the sheet and draw all the symbols and inscriptions on it. As you can see here, the New Year theme, you can use anything. Turn on your imagination, or maybe it's your birthday today, or are you preparing for your mom another surprise on March 8?
After you, the artist, have depicted everything, transfer the parchment to a cutting board and put it in the refrigerator to freeze.
4. While the icing is setting, make a biscuit dough. You need to combine the eggs with salt and sugar and beat them with a whisk. Then add the sifted flour with baking powder. Stir until smooth.
Next, take the parchment with the picture from the refrigerator and pour the test mass on it. Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. It may take 5 minutes, do not make the test very thick, not more than 5 mm.
5. After baking in an instant, flip the cake onto clean parchment paper and place a piece of paper under it. Turn over and remove the sheet of parchment on which the cake was baked. As you can see the whole picture is preserved. Turn the biscuit over again so that the inscriptions are on the bottom and quickly soak in sugar syrup (water plus sugar and cognac, bring all these ingredients to a boil in advance, bring cognac at the very end, as the water boils), twist into a tourniquet. Cover with a towel.
6. To make chocolate cream, melt the chocolate in a water bath and add 1 tbsp of lemon or orange zest to it.
Whip the cream with a blender until a steady peak, and then add melted chocolate.
7. Unwind the biscuit again and grease the surface with a spatula of chocolate cream. Twist in a roll and set in the refrigerator for a couple of hours for impregnation. Do not forget to cover it with something, such as cling film.
8. Ultimately, this is what can happen, depending on which case you are making this new product. Good luck and bon appetit!
How to make a biscuit roll? Best Video Recipe
And one more superb option that you can see. And also learn to live together with the blogger of this video, and then you will surely succeed. And you will not make mistakes if you are still new to this business. Click on the browse button and enjoy, good luck.
Interestingly, boiling water is added to the dough, uh! And for what? Do you think you don’t know ?!
Very magnificent sponge cake for condensed milk roll
This recipe for 3 chicken eggs, someone asked me, so I found it and am sharing it with you. Be sure to use it, and add it to your notebook, it will come in handy to you more than once.
We will need:
- not boiled condensed milk - 1 can
- chicken egg - 3 pcs.
- flour - 1 tbsp.
- baking powder - 1 tsp or 1 sachet
- the filling can be any, use jam, jam or jam or boiled condensed milk
1. Combine the eggs and condensed milk in a special container, whisk the mixer with a whisk well and froth these two products until foam.
After adding the baking powder and flour, continue to beat until the dough becomes homogeneous in its structure.
2. Then pour the mass onto a silicone mat or a baking sheet covered with parchment. And send to bake in the oven (temperature 180 degrees), baking time - 10-15 minutes.
3. Then twist the cake and hot together with a rug or paper, let it rest on the table for 15 minutes.
3. Next, roll the roll back into a large cake again and grease with your favorite filling, twist again. My kids love it when I cover the top with jam (and inside it) and sprinkle with peanuts. Mmm ... it turns out both beautiful and great taste. I advise you to try so! Have a nice discovery!
Bake biscuit rolls with pleasure, I hope this collection is useful to you more than once. Have a nice day and sunny mood.
Waiting for you to visit in contact groups and classmates. See you later. Bye.
Sponge roll that always turns out
Delicate sponge cake with cream, fruits (strawberries and kiwi) and almonds. It can be simpler - without any additions, but the most important thing is that it is a delicious 100% obtained biscuit, and it easily turns into a roll.
Strawberry Sponge Cake
This is my favorite roll recipe. I bake it all summer with different berries and fruits. Now the strawberry season has begun, and for me - the summer! The cream is very simple, but at the same time very delicate and fragrant! Try it, it is very tasty.
Ice cream sponge roll
What a holiday without a cake? And if the holiday is in the summer? Why not combine cake and ice cream? And I decided to combine not two in one, but three in one - cake, ice cream and my love for biscuit rolls.
Original Japanese silk biscuit roll
Roulade recipe, or rather his idea, I saw on one of the Japanese culinary sites and fell in love with him at first sight! Sakura flowers replaced by flowers of the apple tree (cherry blossomed!). I had to imagine a biscuit, it included pasta - shiro, which is made from white Japanese beans, I replaced it with cream cheese! Because of the syro, I also had to replace the cream, I prepared my own, which I came up with for a long time! Give it a try!
Chocolate sponge cake with icing
Delicious, creamy chocolate roll, the preparation of which does not take much time. On the eve of the New Year holidays, it can serve as a lifesaver when guests are almost on the verge! Help yourself!
Biscuit roll. Sponge cake - at first glance, an easy to prepare dish. But there is an important component in it - the biscuit itself, which not even every most experienced housewife manages.
It is important to follow the technology for making biscuit dough for roll. Indeed, for this pie, or it will be correct to name the cake, the cake biscuit is initially baked thin and elastic. It is more difficult to work with thin biscuit than with high in thickness, dense and not elastic.
The essence of kneading biscuit dough for roll is to vigorously beat eggs or egg melange (the second is preferable) with sugar or powdered sugar. Then, during the whipping process, flour is added to the dough, usually mixed with potato starch. If the hostess correctly beat the biscuit, then the dough will increase in volume several times.
Another dangerous point in the preparation of such a dough is beating it for too long. As a result, the flour in the dough will swell, become dense, the product will not work porous during baking. Therefore, the hostess should not spend more than 15 seconds on the whole process of whipping a biscuit dough.
The biscuit dough turns out airy and liquid. It is poured on parchment or in a form pre-greased. It should be borne in mind that the dough during baking will increase in volume, therefore, filling the form with it should be no more than three quarters of the height of the form.
Biscuit dough is baked at a high oven temperature - 200 degrees to a golden brown top of baking. Putting the mold in the oven with the dough, you should be very careful in movements and do not shake the baking sheet with the dough, do not bend it, otherwise the dough will settle during baking.
The cream base for biscuit dough roll can be very different - from jam and jam, to cream, butter cream, sour cream, protein, chocolate and others. Cream biscuit dough is smeared over its entire surface, then gently rolls into a roll. The roll is decorated with confectionery decorations at the request of the hostess, then it should be cooled in the refrigerator and served.
Similar Recipe Collections
Chicken Egg - 2 pcs.
Wheat flour - 35 g
Potato starch - 25 g
Baking powder - 0.5 tsp
Water (boiling water) - 2 tbsp.
Curd cheese (creamy) - 70 g
Cream (35%) - 150 g
Powdered Sugar - 50 g
Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp.
Butter - 1 tbsp
Stages of cooking cake:
- Before starting work, turn on the oven for heating by turning the temperature control knob to full power,
- Prepare a baking sheet with sides, lining it with oiled parchment or foil,
- Separate the eggs from the shell, add sugar, salt and beat well until a thick foam is formed. In this case, the mass should increase in volume at least twice,
- Slowly add flour, sifting through a sieve. This will give the test extra lightness and airiness. Add slaked lemon juice or vinegar to the soda. Shuffle
- Spread the dough evenly with a thin layer over the baking dish. Put in the oven and bake at 200 degrees for about 5 minutes without opening the door,
- Carefully remove the hot cake from the baking sheet, separate the foil (paper), quickly grease with the filling and roll up the tube. It will take a few more minutes for the biscuit to soak in the filling, and you can serve it to the table.
It is very important that before preparing a biscuit roll, you should consider the sequence of all actions. Prepare food, oven and filling in advance. If you hesitate, and the cake is cooled, roll up will not work.
Condensed milk based sponge cake cream
Stuffings for confectionery products using condensed milk are always the very best: beloved, delicious, high-calorie. If you just grease something with condensed milk, it will already be delicious. Therefore, cream for sponge cake based on condensed milk is always a win-win option.
- In order for the cream to be less liquid and its color more saturated, a can of condensed milk can be pre-cooked. Remove the paper label from the can. Put a plastic bag on it and dip it in a pot of cold water. Cook for 3 hours so that the water always covers the top. Cool to room temperature,
- Cut a pack of oil with a knife. It should become soft, but not melt,
- Put the condensed milk in the oil and beat with a mixer until a homogeneous thick mass. Add flavoring (optional), whisk for a minute and the cream is ready.
A good cream is always obtained from natural products. Its only drawback is that it is melting. Cream-filled rolls are best stored in the refrigerator.
Prescription Cream with Jam
The main trick of sweet pastries with cream and jam is that first spread the cake with jam or jam, and then a layer of cream. If you are not a foodie and prefer simple dishes, then just grease the sponge cake with your favorite jam.
- Beat separately half the volume of jam and slightly softened butter,
- Combine whipped ingredients, mix with a blender. Add, whisking, the remainder of the jam and alcohol. The cream is ready.
The filling with jam has another option that is suitable for a children's table:
- 1 pack or package of soft cottage cheese (180-200 grams),
- ½ cup jam.
Beat cottage cheese and jam until smooth and grease a biscuit. Put in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Cooking with Bananas
It will be very original to offer guests a roll with fresh fruits or berries. The classics of the genre are biscuit and bananas that do not require special preparation. It is enough to peel and cut.