Want to try your hand at knitting hats? Then replenish your collection with a simple but very elegant beret. How is he good? At a minimum, by the fact that you will not freeze in it, and, unlike more decorative styles, this one covers the ears, which are very affected in the cold. You can choose the color of yarn to your ...
Simple knitting needles for winter
Good practice for beginners and an easy warm-up for experienced craftswomen. We knit a nice cowberry-colored beret for the winter. The work is simple, quick, with two types of knitting needles. Material - acrylic with additives of mohair, wool and methanite. This headpiece is good in that it is warm, worn for a long time, does not lose shape, even looks great after washing. ...
Warm knitting pattern with small braids
Walking bareheaded in our climate is fraught with health problems. In summer, you are facing a sunstroke, and in winter, the famous frosts and winds that have torn the nerves of the armies of the French and Germans. Therefore, we recommend that beautiful ladies knit a warm and elegant beret, decorated with a simple but beautiful pattern in the form of thin braids. ...
Knitting with a hedgehog pattern
The method of knitting with the funny name "hedgehog" was invented for a long time, but it comes across not so often. By the way, in vain. After all, a beret tied in such a way turns out to be very warm and dense, and at the same time, it looks beautiful and relevant in any season. Volumetric hats look very interesting and original. You ...
Gerda, patterns and descriptions of different sizes of caps
Sizes: S / M (M / L). The height of the finished hat is 24cm.
- yarn (65% wool, 35% alpaca) 50g per 75m,
- set of hosiery No5,
- circular sp. No5, length 40cm,
- circular sp. No3.5.
- elastic band: 3 faces.kh3izn.,
- relief - see diagram:
Density of knitting: 17p. at 26 p. on the relief figure correspond to a square of 10cm by 10cm.
Knitting with a pattern from volumetric braids
How do you like this cute knitted beret? Like? Do you want to tie the exact same? It is not at all as difficult as it may seem to beginners. But how proud you will be when you complete the work. As a material for knitting, a very good yarn is used - Patons Angora Bamboo. Buying it online is not at all ...
Choose threads and knitting needles
For a beret, it is better to choose a warm, but thin thread. It should be moderately tight so that it takes a held shape. But sometimes knitting a beret from a very soft, silky thread is allowed, then it will gently and gently fall over the head.
Almost every yarn manufacturer has a large selection of “Baby” threads. These are special threads for children, which do not cause any discomfort when in contact with the skin, but are very warm. For hats, you can use such yarn.
Further, the article will consider a model of a beret made of thin mohair. Mohair can be used on the basis of synthetic fiber or silk. Such a thread will be more expensive in cost, but very soft and tender.
As for the knitting needles, the number of this tool is usually recommended on the threads for knitting and in the description of the model. But before starting work, you should tie the sample and see how it will look on these or those knitting needles. Someone knits looser, someone is denser, so every craftswoman chooses knitting needles according to her own style of work.
In addition, it is necessary to tie the sample in order to calculate the required number of loops for the set. Sometimes it may not coincide with the description for the desired size. It all depends on the manner of knitting.
Now consider interesting beret models with descriptions.
Knitting patterns for beret
Facial surface: Persons. R. - persons. n., out. R. - out. P.
Openwork pattern: knit according to the pattern on which only odd circular rows are shown; in even circular rows, knit all loops and crochets. Repeat from 1st to 12th circular row. The drawing of the openwork pattern looks very beautiful.
Note: In the 7th, 9th and 11th circle. R. 1st p. Knit faces., Then repeat rapport.
front surface: 25 p. and 32 circle. R. = 10 x 10 cm.
openwork pattern: 25 p. and 38-39 circle. R. = 10 x 10 cm.
Volumetric beret with braids - 9 patterns - knit
So the evening came up, I freed myself from household chores and today I want to share with you this pretty voluminous beret with braids, which is knitted with circular knitting needles. The model is very pretty, causing interest.
That’s why I’m publishing it, since my main censor is the advisability of placing this or that hat - and I would have knitted and worn it myself. See, read the description, keep yourself who is interested.
Takes "Winter Dream"
Very simple and stylish “Winter Dream” takes will complement the image of a girl who has a sophisticated taste, delicate and romantic. The model is made of delicate woolen threads of a light shade. If desired, you can choose any other color. In order to complete this beret on knitting need we need:
- Threads DROPS ALPACA from Garnstudio (belongs to Yarn Group A), shade 2373, you need 100 grams of yarn per take.
- Knitting needles No. 2.5 and 3.
We begin to create a gentle and warm beret "Winter Dream":
- We collect 122 or 142 loops depending on the size.
- We make an elastic band 2 * 2 in height of 6 centimeters.
- We pass to the number 3 knitting needles.
- We hang markers of 5 pieces every 24-26 loops (depending on size).
- We continue knitting with a garter stitch. In the places marked with markers, we make additions until the canvas reaches a size of 177-179 loops, respectively the size. After we do the reduction, knitting 2 loops together in the marked places until 12 loops remain on the knitting needles. We tighten the remaining loops, perform a back seam.
Beret is ready. Any beret can be complemented with knitted accessories from the same yarn. For example, you can make a scarf, snood or bactus. And also knit mittens or mittens.
Knitting for beginners simple viscous
Cool and very simple model for those who are just mastering the work with knitting needles. The beretik comes out light and comfortable, but at the same time quite warm. In autumn and spring it is very comfortable. It looks beautiful and fits easily. The simplest patterns of braids are even for beginners in knitting. Cool acrylic yarn with additives ...
- Soft, fluffy yarn from the wool of Angora rabbits.
- For the strength of the yarn, a thin thread of acrylic or wool is added as a basis.
- Products from Angora yarn do not like water and can give a lot of shrinkage.
- Having knitted a warm beret from such yarn, it is necessary to protect it with an umbrella in snowy weather.
The choice of knitting needles and thread
At the next stage, yarn and knitting needles are selected, while it is important to consider the following points:
- Threads and knitting needles should match each other in thickness. If the yarn is thick, then you need to choose knitting needles with a thickness of at least 5 mm, for a thin thread, knitting needles up to 3 mm are suitable. Usually on skeins of yarn there are recommendations for choosing knitting needles. For a cotton thread, you can take knitting needles a number less, and for mohair - a number more.
- For those who prefer to knit in a circle, it is better to use circular knitting needles. But you can apply 5 ordinary knitting needles at the same time. In this case, it turns out to take without a seam.
- For warm winter and autumn models, wool or semi-woolen yarn is most often purchased. Cotton thread, which allows air to pass through well and does not interfere with heat transfer, is used for summer berets. In addition, she holds the pattern perfectly, does not lubricate it like a mohair.
- Blended yarn composed of natural and synthetic fibers is highly durable.
Description of knitting beret and scheme
On circular knitting needles dial 120 p. And 2.5 cm to knit with a pattern for the strap.
Continue with facial smoothness, while in the 1st circle. R. 8 x after each 15th p. Add 1 p. (Persons. Cross. From the transverse thread) = 128 p.
In the 4th circle. R. 32 x after each 4th item add 1 item = 160 items
In the 8th circle. R. 40 x after each A-th p. Add 1 p. = 200 p.
Continue knitting with an openwork pattern = 25 x rapport of 8 p.
Approximately at a height of 17.5 cm, after 48 circle. R. openwork pattern to continue knitting faces. smooth surface, while in the 2nd circle. R. to reduce 20 x every 10th p. mark with a marker and knit these loops with the previous loop together. = 180 p.
Decreases continue in height in the same places 1 x in the 6th circle, p., 2 x in each 4th circle, p., 3 x in each 2nd circle. R. and another 2 x in each circle. R. = 20 p.
Firmly tighten these loops with the working thread.
The total height of the beret is approximately 25 cm.
Flatten the knitted hat under a wet towel and allow to dry.
When copying announcements, an active link to the source is required!
Full copying of articles is FORBIDDEN!
Bright women's beret hat and knit yarn scarf
A bright beret hat and scarf will look very beautiful this fall! Yes, and for the winter 2019-2020 - a great option. This set is knitted from melange yarn quite simply - with knitting needles. It is suitable for both a teenage girl, an adult girl, and a woman aged.
Takes "Lavender Sky"
Consider a very interesting new model of knitting berets, the scheme and description of which are given below. The model is called Lavender Sky. She got this name because of the shade of yarn gently - lavender color and because of the pattern resembling leaves and petals of a spring flower. Moreover, the beret will turn out weightless, airy, soft, as it is made of the finest mohair. But at the same time it will be quite warm. If desired, you can combine a mohair thread with wool or cotton. Then the beret will turn out to be more voluminous and dense.
To work on the lavender sky beret, it’s useful:
- Yarn DROPS KID-SILK from Garnstudio (belongs to yarn group A) lavender color No. 11.
- Circular knitting needles nos. 3,5 and 2,5.
We proceed to create a gentle wonderful beret:
- We knit on needles No. 2.5 124 (for size S-M) or 132 loops (for size L).
- We knit with an elastic band 2 * 2 6 centimeters.
- We pass to the needles number 3,5. We knit according to the above schemes to a height of 25-27 centimeters.
- We tighten the remaining loops.
Beret can be supplemented with a scarf or snood from the same finest and most delicate yarn.
Volumetric knitting needles in a simple pattern
Knitted volumetric berets for several years do not go out of their fashion. Knitted with a simple knitting pattern in a rib, it takes from a yarn of beautiful color, effectively complements your image. The button clasp that needs to be matched to the color of your yarn decorates. Head circumference: 56 (58) cm You will need: yarn (65% wool, 35% alpaca, 75 m / 50 ...
There are several knitting techniques, berets can be connected:
- from gum
- from the crown
- out of motive
- cross knitting.
The abundance of various knitting patterns allows you to create beautiful products. The most popular patterns: braids, honeycombs, corn, etc.
Before you start knitting berets with knitting needles, you need to master the simple rules of adding and decreasing loops, since these skills when knitting a beret are decisive. Also, before work, you need to determine the density of knitting, since this indicator will be required for knitting.
- The amazing properties of mountain goat wool yarn allow you to knit an absolutely smooth, warm and soft fabric.
- A cashmere thread is lighter than a wool thread, but much warmer.
- In order not to slip, the cashmere thread is mixed with a woolen thread in different proportions.
- Cashmere do not like dust mites, which is important for allergy sufferers.
- Such a thread cannot be cheap, since it is combed out by goats only once a year, during the spring shedding period. In the manufacture of a lot of manual labor.
Knitting needles knitting patterns 2017
In the winter season of 2017-2018, headgear such as knitted berets with knitting needles and crochet returned to fashion. The variety and brightness of forms will allow any woman to look stylish and fashionable, since this accessory suits absolutely everyone. It is important to simply pick up a suitable texture, color, volume and place it correctly on your head. From what and how to wear a knitted beret, how much the created image corresponds to the inner content of a woman depends on.
Takes "Hello Sun"
This new model of a beret knitted, the patterns and description of which are given below, is more suitable for spring, when you already want warmth, sunshine and good weather. The name of the beret, corresponding to: "Hello sun." The beret is made in bright yellow. If desired, you can choose any other shade. For this pattern, orange, green, pink are suitable.
To work, you need to prepare:
- strings DROPS LIMA from Garnstudio shade 2923 100 grams,
- circular knitting needles No. 3,5 and 3.
We start work on the beret:
- On the circular knitting needles No. 3 we collect the desired number of loops. We count on the associated sample and head circumference.
- We knit 4-5 centimeters with a rubber band 2 * 2 and go to the needles 3.5.
- We knit according to the A1 pattern for our size. Schemes are given for sizes s / m and m / l.
- Finish knitting, tightening the remaining loops.
Knitted knitting needles with a pattern of spiral braids
This season, knitted berets with knitting needles in large patterns from braids have found a second life in the wardrobes of modern fashionistas. I bring to your attention another interesting model of a beret made with knitting needles, a beautiful pattern of spiral braids. The scheme and description of knitting a beret with knitting needles:
- Yarn is collected from animal alpaca wool.
- Like camel hair, alpaca wool is tough and does not fall off at all.
- Does not form pellets.
- It has the properties of thermoregulation.
- In order to less prick, mix with other types of yarn.
Knitting with detailed description
A fashionable model of a female hat in the shape of a beret is knitted from alpaca. A detailed knitting pattern is provided below.
Description of knitting hats in the spring is designed for 52-54 head size.
In such a hat you will look even more feminine than usual.
For knitting beret you will need: 75 g of blue-blue Alpaca Fino yarn, circular knitting needles 40 cm long No. 2.5 and No. 3.5.
This unusual shade emphasizes the beauty of your skin and the brightness of the eyes.
How to knit a women's hat in the spring
Takes "Winter Angel"
A stylish and youthful new model of a beret knitted with needles with diagrams and a description is given below. This model is called "Winter Angel". It's all about yarn. It is made of soft baby threads DROPS BABY MERINO from Garnstudio milky white. To work, you need circular knitting needles with numbers 3.5 and 2.5.
The description of the work on the beret is as follows:
- For knitting needles number 2.5, you need to dial 120 or 126 stitches, depending on the size.
- Knit with an elastic band 1 * 1 3-4 centimeters. In the last row add evenly 10-14 loops. We get 130-140 loops.
- Go to the knitting needles number 3,5. To connect according to the scheme A1 and after all the rows are knitted - these are the schemes, we go to the scheme A2.
- We knit the remaining loops in 2 and the next row in the same way. We tighten the loop. Beret is ready.
To this beret for the kit, you can associate a cozy warm scarf and mitts with the same delicate angelic pattern. Schemes are given below. For a scarf, you need to dial the desired number of loops, depending on the width of the scarf, the one you want and knit directly to the desired length with the specified pattern.
Mitts fit like 2 rectangles, the width of which is equal to the circumference of the arm, and 25-30 centimeters long. First we knit several rows of elastic, after the main pattern and finish again with elastic. We carry out seams. So you can get a warm delicate kit called "Winter Angel". For winter, a knitted beret will not be very warm.
Description - how to knit beret
The knitting pattern of the Gerda model is from bottom to top.
We recruit 84 (96) p. on sp. No3.5 and knit with your own hands in a round 10r. gum. And we begin it with 3 out. P.
Track. p.: * 3i., 1l., 1n., 1l., 1n., 2l., 1i., 2l., 1n., 1l, 1n., 1l. * - repeat from * to * to the end of the row. We have 112 (128) p. Go to sp. No5.
Track. p.: * 3i., relief - see the scheme (crochets before knitting faces. items for the lower segments) * - repeat from * to * on all items of the row (these are 7 (8) rapports). When the number of loops in the work decreases, go to the stocking sp. Having tied a rapport in height - 42 (48) p., In the next. R. make reductions. The scheme is this: every 3 life. p. gum knit in 1 life. We still have 28 (32) p. Next R. every 2 persons. p. we knit in 1 persons. p. 14 (16) p. remain.We break off the thread, hook it through the remaining loops, tighten it, bring it to the wrong side and fix it.
Charming knitting needles from Vogue
Every woman wants to be irresistible. And in order to emphasize the natural beauty given to her by nature, not only cosmetics are used, but also some elements of clothing and accessories. In particular, such as this beautiful knitted woolen beret. Such a thing will definitely not be superfluous for the autumn-winter season, which is preparing for us many bad weather. ...
Beret with leaves
Tied up by Tatyana Brin. Yarn Nako "Angora Soft" in 2 addition plus Pehorka "Children's whim" in 1 thread.
The total weight of the beret is about 90 g., Oh 56 cm.
Knitting needles for elastic - No. 2,5, for the main part - No. 3.
Several rows of hollow gum: dial with a contrasting thread on the knitting needles of smaller size half the desired number of loops (I scored 72p.) And then go to the main. a thread.
1st row - chrome., * Front, yarn, * to the end of the row, chrome, i.e., we restore the desired number of loops (144)
2 row - we knit the yarn over the front, remove the wrong loop, without knitting, the thread BEFORE the loop.
3 row - we knit the front loops with the front ones, remove the wrong ones, the thread BEFORE work.
4th row - like the third.
At this stage, we have a “hollow” (double) elastic band, with the location of the loops 1x1.
Then 1 × 1 compacted elastic: faces. ranks - * persons., out. * repeat, out. rows - 1 p.take off, thread before work, persons. * repeat.
Knit to the desired height (I have about 4 cm).
- Mohair is the wool of angora goats.
- Yarn consisting entirely of goat hair is not released; it does not hold its shape. For this, the wool of other animals is added to the composition.
- The hair of these goats has the ability to enhance blood circulation in humans.
A very interesting new model of a beret knitted with needles with diagrams and a description is given below. This model is called Myra. It is made on circular knitting needles Nos. 3,5 and 4 from DROPS LIMA from Garnstudio yarn of a beautiful lavender shade with number 4088.
Beret fits like this:
- For knitting needles No. 3,5, you need to dial the required number of loops (depending on size 102 or 107).
- We knit in a circle shawl viscous 4 centimeters.
- After we go to the knitting needles number 4. And we knit according to the scheme below (scheme A1). The diagram shows 1 rapport with decreases. The beret should consist of 14-15 repetitions of rapport.
- We knit the scheme to the end. On the knitting needles remains 28-30 loops. We make a row, knitting all the loops in 2. After another row, knitting also all the loops in 2. We tighten the remaining loops. Beret is ready.
For this beret, you can knit a scarf or snood using the same pattern. The diagram below is a diagram of A2.
Knitting with boucle yarn, description
Women's hats from the Boucle are spectacular and warm at the same time. These types of hats are suitable for winter weather and for early spring. Knit simply - with knitting needles or crochet. This model is 56 size.
- yarn "buclé" - 90g,
- set of hosiery No5,
- markers (M).
Patterns: front surface - with circular knitting, all loops are front.
- Woolen thread can be twisted from the wool of any animal: rabbit, sheep, dog, goat.
- The thread is twisty and elastic, for this reason the products from it do not crease.
- The disadvantage of wool is the formation of spools on the products, so it is often mixed with other types of yarn to reduce this defect.
Description and schemes - how to tie a beret
First, you need to DIY a sample of the selected yarn for the caps of faces. stitch. Determine the density of mating. According to the pattern, calculate the required number of loops.
We collect the required number of loops. It should be divided by 6, but if the calculations did not work out that way, round up the nearest side to a multiple of six, and better - a larger one. We turn to circular knitting, distributing the loops on 4sp. Knit one row of faces, placing M at the interface in six wedges.
We continue to knit hats for women with our own hands, making increases in each 4th p.: In each of the wedges, 1p. Having received 6cm of height, we stop increasing. Next, we knit exactly 2 cm with knitting needles. Now we will make reductions, mirror increases: in every 4th r. at a height of up to 8cm. Then we make the same decrease in every 2nd r. Having knitted to the desired height, we cut off the thread, threaded through the remaining loops, tighten it, hook it to the wrong side and fix it.
When working, it is advisable to compare women's hats with a pattern, and if necessary, adjust the decrease / increase.
On the bottom of the hats for women, we crochet the rim with crochets. Its height is about 5cm.
- Popular yarn is publicly available due to its price range.
- The brightness of colors in the coloring is difficult to find equal.
- Often used in a mixture with wool.
- The yarn is warm, comfortable not covered with spools.
- Looks good in knitted berets of any style.
Volumetric knitting needles, description
Model hats for women with a head circumference of 54 / 56cm.
To knit hats we need:
- yarn, 55% wool (50g per 70m) - 150g,
- sets of hosiery No5 and No6,
- auxiliary sp.,
- shawl ch.: when knitting in a circular alternate 1p. facial with 1r. outworn. P.,
- persons. surface: when knitting round - only faces.
- main pattern:
from 1st to 4th p.: faces. Ch.,
5 pp.: * 8l., 1 open bump of 6 sts. (For 6 sts, with the help of an auxiliary knitting needle we knit 8 pp. Gl., Return sts to the right sp.) * - repeat from * to * for everything
from the 6th to the 9th p.: persons. Ch.,
10r.: * 1l., 1 open bump, 7 faces. (bumps are shifted) * - repeat from * to * to all p.
Repeat from 1st to 10th p.
Knitting density: with knitting needles No. 6 in the main figure 14.5p by 21p. correspond to a square of 10cm by 10cm.
A simple knitting for a girl - schemes and description
Knitting a warm beret with knitting needles for a girl for the fall-winter 2017-2018 season. Detailed diagrams and descriptions help you get the job done. This simple baby hat fits easily and quickly.
Takes for a girl - This is a fashion accessory that is one of the most popular hats.
For knitting beret for girls you will need: 50 g of wool yarn, knitting needles No. 4.
Description and patterns of knitting hats designed for sizes: head volume - 48 cm, height - hats 25 cm.
Description of knitting a beret for a girl
Knitting needles with braids
Knitting needles - This is the headgear that goes to all women, regardless of age and social status. A description of knitting hats with knitting needles is presented below.
2017 fashion model - knitted beret with braids, snood and mittens for stylish modern women who appreciate classic lines. Elegant basic things never go out of style!
That's why we love knitted berets with knitting needles. They suit any style - both elegant and informal. Specifically, berets with knitting needles are the most popular knitted hats for women. Moreover, such a classic as this knitted model with exquisite braids!
Description of knitting beret and scheme
Knitting with leaves - schemes and description
Knitted beret with leaves made of knitting needles. Knitting patterns are shown below.
Autumn is the brightest and most creative time! A beautiful autumn leaf or twig asks for in her hands. Tie yourself such a fashionable beret with leaves, and you are guaranteed a good mood.
The description of knitting hats is designed for a head circumference of 55 cm, the height of the model is 20.5 cm.
For knitting beret you will need: 100 g of yarn, circular knitting needles No. 3,5 40 cm long.
Leaves pattern: Knit in a pattern that depicts circular rows.
How to associate beret with leaflets - schemes and description
White picks - the easiest model
Female knitted beret made by knitting simple facial viscous.
Description is designed for 54-56 size.
For knitting beret you will need: 100 g of white yarn Baby Kid, circular knitting needles No. 4,5, hook No. 4.
Attention! Knitting hats is carried out by double thread.
How to knit a simple knitting needles.
Takes "Dear Mary"
The highlight of this stylish beret is the cuff not from elastic, but from the ranks of the garter stitch. In addition, he is decorated with wedges of petals diverging from the center of the beret. Work on this thing is quite simple and fun.
But first, prepare everything you need:
- strings DROPS LIMA from Garnstudio shade 4377 purple dark,
- circular knitting needles No. 4 and 3.5.
And now we get to work:
- We draw on the needles the number of loops that is necessary for your head size. We knit several rows of garter stitch. Tie 5-6 centimeters.
- After we switch to knitting needles No. 4 and knit according to the scheme. One report is given in the diagram; we do 6 repetitions of it.
- When the pattern is knitted to the end, we tighten the remaining loops on a thread, hide the tip inward.
That's how simple and fast you can get a stylish hat.
The main part of the beret
Knit a pattern according to the pattern, at the same time add even 39 pet. That is 10 rapports of the pattern, 2 edge. At the same time, at the very beginning of 1 rapport, knit 2 p. Together, (and not 3, as in the diagram) and at the very end of the row, after the loops of the last rapport, the first loops of the first rapport are repeated for symmetry (2 p. Together). It should turn out 183 pet.
Then knit the desired height (in a white take it is 1.5 leaflets).
Today you can decorate knitted hats with all kinds of stripes, chevrons, badges. Beret can also be decorated to your liking. So, for example, on the edge of the beret, you can sew a leather patch with any emblem or inscription.
You can decorate beret with style and sophistication using simple wooden buttons. To do this, you can sew a couple on the edge of the beret on the side.
interesting selection on knitka.ru Openwork Berets With Knitting Needles Large selection of openwork models
The crown reduction scheme:
Only odd rows are shown in the diagrams. Designations:
vertical line - front loop,
horizontal line - purl loop
circle - yarn
isosceles triangle - three loops together.
- As a result of the latest processing technologies, the yarn becomes dense and slightly fluffy.
- In products it is not stretched, creates the effect of a light pile.
- The pellets do not form.
- Perfect for summer openwork berets.
- Available in a large color palette.
- The thread has a shine, which gives the product an elegant look.
- It does not shrink, it is well erased and starchy if necessary.
Volumetric knitting needles with bumps
A fashionable female beret, knitted with needles, will never be superfluous in the wardrobe of a girl who wants to always look perfect. This model did not accidentally hit the prestigious knitting edition. The yarn consists of acrylic, natural wool and polyimide in a proportion of 65/25/10. This thing is not afraid of washing, it dries quickly. Initially, it may seem that these are the "bumps" ...
Volumetric knitting needles with schemes
Knitting with needles of a volume beret is performed as described. The hat fits on thick knitting needles quickly and easily.
The size knitted beret: 50-54 cm. The model can be increased by adding loops.
For knitting beret you will need: 150 g of lilac yarn Lumio Cotton, circular knitting needles No. 7 and No. 10 40 cm long, a set of stocking knitting needles No. 10.
Description of knitting a volume beret with knitting needles
Female knitting with beautiful patterns
Knitted beret is made by knitting with a beautiful openwork pattern. Knitting patterns and a free job description below are just recommendations. We advise you to make the calculation of knitting hats with needles based on your size and quality characteristics of the yarn.
The size knitted beret in the photo: - 60 cm
Female model of the season 2015-2016.
For knitting hats you will need: Mondial Gold yarn - 75g, circular knitting needles No. 2.5 and No. 3.25.
Description and patterns of knitting a beret with knitting needles
Winter knitting needles - step by step description
Knitting with a description of knitting. The voluminous female beret is knitted with a pattern of "braids" from wool yarn with cashmere.
The size knitted hats: 55-57
Berets always belonged to the most fashionable models of knitted hats for women. Using the description, you can easily relate a new thing for yourself for the winter of 2017-2018.
For knitting caps you will need: Sublime Cashmere Merino Silk yarn - 200 g blue, a set of knitting needles No. 6 and 7.
Female takes with knitting needles - description of knitting
Classic knitting needles for women
The original female knitted beret is made of knitting needles from fancy melange yarn. The model fits simply and quickly, and even beginner knitters can easily do the job.
Description of knitting caps designed for 54-56 sizes.
For knitting beret No. 6.5 you will need 50 g of lilac Kross yarn and 100 g of Sbuffo melange yarn.
How to tie a female beret
What to wear with a knitted beret
Recently, Beret again occupies high positions in the ranking of fashionable and stylish hats. We looked at how to link several new models of this type of headgear, and now let's discuss what it can be combined and worn with.
The main trend today can be considered that they often put a hat on with a neck accessory, with a scarf, snood or bactus.
To a knitted beret, you can sew them of the same yarn of any of these accessories. Moreover, it is not necessary to use a drawing with a beret, you can make a simple scarf or a mesh, knitting the crochets.
Knitted beret fits well with almost any outerwear. It can be worn with jackets, down jackets, a fur coat, a parka and a raincoat. Do not wear a beret with a knitted cardigan or knitted coat. There will be a bust.
As for the summer models, the light openwork knitted berets will look equally good with sundresses, and with skirts, and with jeans. For such an accessory, any style of clothing is suitable.
We knit a volumet knitting
We start knitting caps with a set of cn. No5 78p. DIY 4cm handkerchief. drawing, go to sp. No6. Getting to the main drawing, in the first p. make a uniform increase of 34p. We get 112p. After completing 30r. - see patterns with bumps, go to the faces. ch.
Now we will make reductions. The scheme is as follows: mark with a marker every 14th item and next. R. we knit each marked and previous paragraph in 1p. Next, we perform decreases in each row. When there is 8 p., We break the thread, thread through the loops, tighten, pull the hook to the wrong side, fix it.
We tie the bottom of the cap and the first r. basic crochet crochet
Spectacular knitting cap with large knitting needles
The other day I was interested in fashionable now berets of large knitting with needles. And here, just in Verena, a spectacular model of such a hat was published, the descriptions of the tables are also included, which will no doubt complement your bright spring look!
Knitting with a spectacular transverse braid
An interesting model with berets with a spectacular transverse braid. The product externally resembles a turban, there is a certain similarity just because of the bundle across. The model is worthy of attention, I think, therefore, I am pleased to include it in my piggy bank of hats.
Stylish knitting hat - model winter 2018
A stylish knitted hat, a modelka fresh - winter 2018. The pattern consists of a combination of rhombuses and braids, plus, if you wish, you can also knit a pullover. But I am looking for ideas exclusively hats, so I especially did not pay attention to him. For me, hats are of interest!
Practical Basque knitting with braids from drops
Today I propose another practical model - this is the Basque beret, knitted with needles with a braid pattern. Product from Drops, translation of girls from the Knitting Club. Beretik comfortable, stylish, very pretty, for a woman of middle age and older.
Summer openwork knitting needles for women with their own hands, description
This type of hats for women with a head volume of 53.5cm.
For this openwork beret we need:
- yarn (100g to 274m) - 100g,
- circular sp. 40cm long No 3.75 and No 4,
- hook number 4.
Patterns and description of technology:
2PL - 2p. together to the left: knit two stitches in one face. in the usual way
2PP - 2p. together to the right: swap the second and first joint ventures. on the left sp. and knit them in 1 persons.
Warm knitting needles: pattern with leaves
Knitted beret with leaves made of knitting needles. A free diagram and description will help you to knit this beautiful hat for the winter of 2017-2018. In this section you can see other fashionable models of women's knitted berets with a description.
The size knitted hats in the photo: 54-56
For knitting beret you will need: 200 g of Laponie melange yarn, No. 4 socks.
The model adorns a pattern with leaflets.
Female knitted beret with leaves - description and patterns of knitting
Beret and knitted scarf
My name is Elena, I live in Perm. This kit was knitted about 2 years ago, knitted easily and without any problems.
You will need: 400g of Arina yarn in 3 shades of any color (50% wool, 50% acrylic, 108m / 100g), knitting needles 3 and 5. Elastic band (odd number of loops) 1st row: * 1 persons. loop, 1 out. loop, repeat from *, 1 person. loop, 2nd row: * 1 loop to remove (thread before work), 1 person. loop, repeat from *, 1 loop to remove (thread before work). Shawl binding: persons. and out. ranks - persons. loops.
Takes a job description
With a dark thread on knitting needles No. 3, dial 9 loops and tie a 52-54 cm long bezel with an elastic band. Attention! The rim should fit your head tightly. Along the long edge of the rim along the faces. side of work on knitting needles No. 5 to loop with a thread of a different shade. According to izn. side to knit individuals. loops. In the next row, add 1 loop through each loop, performing crochets. In out. ranks of crochets to knit individuals. cross Next, knit with a garter stitch, alternating the colors of the thread every 8 rows. In the 35th row, knit together every 3rd and 4th stitch together., Knit 3 rows without reduction and in the next row knit the whole row of 2 stitches together. Reduce the loops in this way in every 4th row until several loops remain, collect them on a thread and take the same thread to sew, combining the stripes in color.
Dial 32 loops and knit with a garter stitch, changing the color of the thread every 8 rows. I can attach cysts to the ends of the scarf without them).
We collect 6 loops on 3 toe needles, 2 p. Each. Knit in circular rows of faces. Having knitted 2-3 cm, hide the “tail” inward, this “tail” is shown in the photo.
Next, knit a circular row, adding after every 2l. 1l.p. from a broach (on knitting needles 9p.). Next in a circular row, add another 3p in the same way. (on the needles 12p.). Next, knit circular p. lits.p., in which do 6 increments l.p. from broaches, at regular intervals. When on the needles 36p. evenly add 6 p.p. from the broach. When will be 48p., Go to the circuit, repeating the rapport 6 times.
We knit a summer openwork beret
We collect sp. No 3.75 96p. and move on to knitting in circles. Having connected 5r. persons., go to the gum.
Having tied 12p with our own hands, we change the patterns:
- track. row: * 2l., from 1p. -2 persons. * -Repeat from * to * on the whole row. We have 144p.,
- track. p.: faces.
Repeat from 1st to 10th p. Scheme 5 times. Then we make the decrease:
1p .: * 4i., 2PP, 4l., 2PL, 4i. * - repeat from * to *,
2p .: * 3i., 2PP, 4l., 2PL, 3i. * - repeat from * to *,
3 pp.: * 3i., 6l., 3i. * - repeat from * to *,
4p .: * 2i., 2PP, 4l., 2PL, 2i. * - repeat from * to *,
5 pp.: * 2i., 2PP, 2l., 2PL, 2i. * - repeat from * to *,
6 pp.: * 1i., 2PP, 2l., 2PL, 1i. * - repeat from * to *,
7 pp.: * 1i., 4l., 1i. * - duplicate from * to *,
8 pp.: * 2PP, 2l., 2PL * - duplicate from * to *
9 p.: * 1l., 2PP, 1l. * - duplicate from * to *,
10 p.: * 2PP, 1l. * - duplicate from * to *,
11 p.: * 2 PP * - duplicate from * to *. We have 9p.
Tear the thread, thread through the remaining loops, tighten, crochet the wrong side, secure.
Openwork beret for women, do-it-yourself knitted ready!
- The thread created from plant fibers is not chemically treated.
- It retains its antimicrobial properties without causing allergic reactions.
- When knitting, the bamboo fabric is softer than cotton, silky to the touch, with a slight sheen.
- Widely used for knitting summer openwork berets.
- Natural thread is the product of the life of the silkworm.
- Silk yarn products do not form spools.
- Perfect for summer openwork berets.
- It does not deform after washing, soft and pleasant to the body.
Basque Beret: scheme and description
- Stylish, warm beret, suitable for the cold season. It is made of wool, alpaca or cashmere.
- Scythe, textured, volumetric canvas looks advantageous if the product is made in pastel, soft colors.
- Due to the width of the elastic band, the model looks beautiful if it is dressed to the base of the eyebrows.
- According to the described scheme, the model length is 25 cm.
- This pattern does not require tight knitting, the loops when weaving should lie airy and create volume.
- When knitting a model, circular knitting needles are used, this allows you to see the result of work and immediately make adjustments.
Description of work:
- To perform a beret, 100-120 gr. yarn.
- The product is knitted from the bottom up, starting with an elastic band.
- Depending on the circumference of the head, they select from 84 to 96 loops on circular needles of 3.5 mm and knit 10 rows with a 3x3 elastic, alternating the front and back loops.
- Switch to 5mm circular knitting needles and begin to knit a pattern. 1 circle - * 3 wrong, 1 front, double crochet, 1 facial, double crochet, 2 facial, 1 wrong, 2 facial, double crochet, 1 facial, double crochet, 1 facial * repeat to the end of the row from * to *.
- Continuation of work: * 3 purl, then knit according to the pattern of rapport, the crochet of the previous circle, behind the back wall, knit with a facial loop * continue from * to * 7-8 rapports depending on the thickness of the thread.
- As soon as the number of loops, after knitting, the rapport decreases and it becomes difficult to knit on circular knitting needles, they switch to 2 ordinary knitting needles. They should remain 42-48 loops.
- Start the decrease of 3 purl together knit one purl. In the next round, 2 loops are knitted together.
- 10-12 loops from the knitting needles are collected on a thread, securing the beret from the inside.
Volumetric beret: scheme and description
Berets with knitting needles (patterns and descriptions for women are huge) look beautiful both with openwork patterns for the spring-summer season, and with a tight weave for winter.
- Volumetric beret can be tied on a wide elastic band, which holds its shape on the head, and on a thin inlay, allowing it to fall freely.
- Products of this shape look good from thick yarn of bright colors in combination with scarves or snoods knitted with similar patterns.
- If it takes, it is knitted with mohair thread, a knitting pattern is chosen with a large texture and weave.
Knitting patterns for berets: coarse leaves
Beautiful beret knitting. Knitting pattern and description for free. The openwork pattern with leaves looks great and gives the model a delicate sophistication.
If you were planning to buy a beret or hat for the winter, take your time using the diagrams and description, you will be able to knit such a beautiful beret with your own hands. Nothing complicated, it's pretty simple.
The size knitted hats: 50-55 cm
For knitting beret you will need: Svetlana yarn - 100 g white, knitting needles No. 3.
Pattern with leaves knit according to the pattern with knitting needles.
Description of knitting hats with knitting needles
Take a garter stitch: diagram and description
- Despite the simplicity of execution, products using shawl
- original and comfortable.
- The yarn can be buklirovanny, mohair, or thick from acrylic.
- Handkerchief is knitted only with facial loops from the face and inside of the product.
- Knits a strip of ten loops in length, corresponding to the volume of the head. For contrast, you can knit it alternately: 1 row of facial loops, 2 row of purl.
- On the extreme row, the strip closes, and with the help of the last loop, the set of the beret cloth begins.
- From each side edge loop, 1 air loop is taken onto the spoke.
- 1 row knit with facial loops.
- In the second row, through one loop, yarn is made, increasing the width of the fabric.
- In the 3rd row, the crochets are knit and continue to knit a fabric of 36 rows.
- On the 37th row, the canvas begins to decrease, knitting together every 3 and 4 loops.
- Next 4 rows are knitted without decreasing.
- From 41 rows, 2 loops are knitted together 1 front.
- Reduce to 10 loops. Gather on a string, tighten and fasten.
- The canvas is sewn, a horizontal strip - the rim is twisted in half and hemmed from the inside.
Beret with an English rubber band: diagram and description
The thicker the thread in the yarn selected for the beret, the larger the number of knitting needles should be taken for knitting the product.
The presented model takes a 100-gram skein of yarn of 500 meters length.
- The side is knitted with 2 mm knitting needles in accordance with the volume of the head. The elastic is knitted with a 1x1 3-4 cm pattern.
- It should be remembered that the gum tends to stretch a bit during socks.
- To increase the volume and create splendor of the English gum, you can replace the needles with 1-1.5 numbers more.
- In the 1st row, the front and back loops alternately go.
- In the second row, they begin with the front, after the yarn, and the back loop is removed without knitting on the right knitting needle.
- Turning over the knitting, the loop that was purl knit in the previous row is the right one, the yarn is also knit, make the next yarn and the purl going behind it is removed without knitting.
- Thanks to the crochets, the beret volume is significantly increased.
- Having knitted 12-15 cm, the English gum is transferred to the usual 1x1 gum, and it knits 6 rows.
- The loops are considered to be divided into 6 equal segments and at their junction, 2 loops from each part are evenly removed through a row. At the same time, the elastic is knitted strictly in a 1x1 pattern.
When 12-15 loops remain on the needle, the thread is torn off and pulled through all the remaining loops at the same time, pulled and secured from the inside.
Beret with leaves: diagram and description
- In a light summer version, such a beret can be knitted from cotton, acrylic, iris or bamboo yarn.
- For the cool season, with the help of mohair yarn, you get a warm original model.
- The yarn for such an openwork model is taken thin so that all the grace of the lines is visible.
- Having gathered the loop of the rim, knit it to a height of 10 rows, then you need to add the loops, knitting 1 row, knitting two of one loop, increase their number by half.
- The rim is knitted 1x1 and further according to the figure.
- Loops are calculated so that the facial loops from the knitted elastic band go into the leaf leg, as a continuation of the pattern.
We knit snud
I scored 122p for snud, the picture is taken from the diagram with 39r. 43r each repeated (beginning and ending oblique). As you knit, between braids, 3 times the increase: 1p., 2p., 2p. (showed in the photo), after 28 cm she closed it, sewed it, tied it with a “crustacean step”, sewed the brushes.
PS: in the scheme in 2 places there are jambs, before or after the crochet (first and last), when there will be an extra loop - knit 2 together.
Beret-braid: diagram and description
Berets with knitting needles (schemes and descriptions for women are in magazines and on Internet portals) allow you to make your wardrobe individual.
- Beret, knitted with a braid, is chosen by women of middle age and older, who love the classic form.
- In order for the beret to have splendor and volume, beautifully showing the texture of the pattern, knitting needles for its execution need to be taken from 2.5 and above, depending on the thickness of the yarn.
- The braid looks good on berets lying evenly around the circumference of the head.
- The rim is knitted with 3 cm facial loops, based on the measured head volume. If there is a desire to insert an elastic band for fixation, the rim is doubled, shifted and stitched.
- On the last row of the rim, at the same distance, one loop is added to increase the volume by 20-30 as desired. After 20 cm, they leave the pattern and draw up the bottom, as shown in photo 2.
- In a row with facial loops, 2 loops of one are knitted through the same distance.
- Wrong rows fit without cutting.
- When there are 15 loops on the knitting needles, pull them into a ring and fasten.
Knitted needles by designer Lois S
Knitted openwork beret from designer Lois S. Young is similar to a delicate pink flower with seven petals. This is an indispensable accessory for autumn weather.
Description of knitting pink beret translated from the magazine ”Knit style”.
Size: The circumference of the rim in an unstretched condition is 45.5 cm.
Necessary materials and tools:
Yarn Universal Yarn Eden Silk (75% merino wool, 25% silk, 140 m / 50 gr.) - 100 gr., Set of double-edged knitting needles No. 3.75, circular knitting needles No. 3.75 40 cm long, circular knitting needles No. 3.75 60 cm long, 60 cm elastic tape 16 mm wide, loop markers.
Rows 1-10 make up a circle with a diameter of 6.5 cm,
20 loops and 28 rows are 10 cm when knitting openwork knitting,
17 loops and 19 rows are equal to 10 cm when knitting the rim of the front surface.
Beret fits from the crown down.
With a circular set of loops, two double-pointed knitting needles are used. Then, with an increase in the number of loops, a 3rd spoke is added. With even greater loops, circular knitting needles are used, first shorter and then longer. In the end, when the number of loops decreases, short circular needles are reused.
Start of knitting:
Form a ring with a diameter of 2.5 cm from the thread and dial 7 stitches in two knitting needles in a circular set.
Start knitting an openwork pattern in circular p.
The scheme of the openwork beret pattern
Rapport openwork pattern is repeated 7 times in the river. 1-22 and 14 times in the river. 23-62.
On the diagram, asterisks indicate the rows in which you need to move the marker of the beginning of the river.
As loops are added, add double-edged knitting needles or switch to circular knitting needles for a comfortable knitting process.
Tie 62 p. openwork pattern.
Edge and hem:
1st circular row: * 4 back loops, 2 loops to be sewn together, 6 back loops, repeat from * to the end of the river. - 77 loops.
2-5 circular rows: front loops.
6th circular row: 2 loops knit together front with a slope to the right, 75 facial loops - 76 loops.
7th circular row: * 2 loops knit together front with a slope to the right, 1 yarn, repeat from * to the end of the river.
8-12 circular rows: front loops.
Close all loops freely.
Measure the elastic tape according to the size of the head circumference plus 2.5 cm. Sew the tape into the ring by laying one end of it on the other 2.5 cm.
Bend the hem bezel in a row with the crochets, insert a ring of elastic tape into the hem and hem the hem with a tapestry needle and thread.
Moisten a beret, put a plate or other round flat object with a diameter of 30.5 cm into it and dry it to give the product the shape of a beret.
This knitted openwork beret will cheer up his mistress on a rainy autumn day.
The classic takes Nutlet (Nutlet) knitting with a description
So, ANGORA GOLD BATIK yarn 10% mohair 10% wool 80% acrylic, 550 m, 100 g., Color 2626 in 2 threads, with fitting sections, number 2 knitting needles for elastic, number 2.5 for the main fabric, size 56- 60.
- In any way, dial on circular knitting needles No. 2 40 cm 128 loops. I have an Italian set of loops.
- Knit with an elastic band 2 to 2 (* 2 faces., 2 backside *.) 4 cm.
- Next, we knit 1 circular row with facial loops.
- Now we carry out the increments. We need to add 1/4 of the total number of loops. 128/4 = 32. That is, add 32 loops. Increases are made by knitting an additional loop from the crossed broach of the previous row, or simply by knitting two face loops from one face loop (from the front and back walls of the loop). * 4 facial, increase * to the end of the row. Total 128 + 32 = 160 stitches on the knitting needles.
- We change the needles to a larger size, I have number 2.5. We continue to knit in a circle with the front smooth surface until reaching a height of 14 cm (from the type-setting edge of the beret).
- We turn to the decreases. In total we will have 8 wedges of decreases. 160/8 = 20 loops in each wedge.
- We perform decreases according to the following scheme.
Openwork knitted beret knitting
A stylish knitted beret with an openwork pattern, made with knitting needles. Section dyeing yields beautiful color transitions. However, knitted from plain yarn, it will also look interesting. Suitable model for fall or spring. From designer Ingrid Fallon. Easy to knit.
Size (universal, suitable for most women), in finished form - 51-56 cm around the circumference.
Materials: 1 skein of Boutique Midnight yarn from RED HEART (Tropical color, No. 1951 in the catalog, 140 m per skein weighing 70 g), circular knitting needles 5.5 mm and 8 mm 40 cm long, set of 8 mm knitting needles, thick needle , loop marker.
Density of knitting: for a 10 by 10 cm sample, knitted with the front stitch on knitting needles No. 8, 13 pet. and 16 rows.
Note: this openwork beret fits in a circle on circular knitting needles. They should be changed to hosiery, when due to the decrease it will be inconvenient to use circular ones (on the top of the head).
2PV - 2 loops should be knit together the front (decrease).
LPZ - tie 2 facial from one loop - first for the front, and then for the back wall.
Н2ПВ - double crochet, and the next 2 sts. tie together front.
Gum 2 by 2 - alternate 2 persons. with 2 wrong sides.
Knitting openwork beret, description
Using the smaller circular knitting needles, type 80 sts on them. Place the marker, being careful not to twist the loops accidentally.
- R. 1-6: knit with an elastic band until the size from the set loops is 4 cm in height.
- R. 7-10: change the needles to 8 mm, and tie the faces together. next 4 rows.
- R. No. 11 (with additions): LPZ, repeat 4 times, distributing these 4 additions evenly throughout the row (rest knit faces.) - 84 pet. on the knitting needles.
- R. No. 12: only individuals.
- R. No. 13: * 2PV, nakid. Repeat from * in a circle to the end.
- R. 14-19: persons. pet.
- R. No. 20: * 2PV, nakid. Repeat from * to the end of the row.
- R. 21-25: only individuals.
- P. No. 26 (with decreases): repeat 2PV 4 times, distributing the decreases evenly in this row. The rest of the pet. follow persons. - 80 pet.
- R. No. 27: * 2PV, nakid. Repeat from * to the end of the row.
- R. No. 28: persons.
- Top formation:
- R.№ 29: * 3 persons., 2PV. Repeat from * to the end of the row - 64 pet.
- R. No. 30: all connect individuals.
- Swap circles. knitting needles on hosiery and distribute all the pet. evenly on 3 knitting needles.
- R. No. 31: * 2 persons., 2PV. Repeat from * to the end of this row - 48 pet.
- R. No. 32: all persons.
- R. No. 33: * 1 persons., 2PV. Repeat from * to the end of the row - 32 pet.
- R. No. 34: all persons. pet.
- R. No. 35: * 2PV. Repeat from * to the end of the row - 16 pet left.
- R. No. 36: persons.
- R. No. 37: * 2PV. Repeat from * to the end of the row —8 pet.
- R. No. 38: all loops of faces.
Cut a 15 cm thread from the skein. Using a thick needle, collect the remaining 8 stitches. and tighten them tightly. Fasten the thread on the wrong side of the product.
Takes a garter stitch across from nick 2013
She takes it with a simple garter stitch, in the description it says to reduce the loops but I will try partial knitting ...
All rows are knitted only with facial loops (garter stitch).
* On knitting needles we collect 66 loops. In each second row we reduce two loops 17 times from the left edge of the canvas. The right edge of the canvas is not diminishing. After 22 rows, we begin to decrease on the right: in every second row 6 times 3 loops. After 22 + 14 = 36 rows, 14 stitches should remain on the knitting needles. *
Again we get from the edge loops of the canvas 34 loops on the left, and 18 loops on the right. On the needles again should be 66 stitches. We repeat knitting from * to * 9 times (We knit 9 such wedges - it all depends on the circumference of the head).
From myself, I would add: from the right edge, in parallel, knit the rim. To 66 stitches, add 10-16 stitches in addition and knit them either with an elastic band 1 * 1 or double-layered knitting (in the front row 1 we knit the front loop, 1 we remove without knitting, in the wrong row we remove the knitted loops with the front, and we remove the wrong ones without knitting). In this way we knit only 22 rows. After 22 rows, these loops remain on the spoke and do not close. We include them in the work after a set of 66 loops, when we begin to knit the next wedge. The bezel gives rigidity when landing on the head. It can be removed inside the beret.
How to tie a beret in a circle, without seams
Simple TAKE classic.
If you know how to type loops, knit the front and wrong, then this video is for you. Under my guidance, you will tie the beret from the first loop to the full thing.
This is a step-by-step instruction for knitting a simple beret on the author’s description.
The long beret is made in a simple pattern (front smooth surface + elastic band (1 front to 1 wrong side)). Even a beginner will cope with his knitting, the main thing is to follow the instructions. You can use the ready-made instructions.
The video should load here, wait or refresh the page.
Patterns with braids for berets with knitting needles
Knitted with a scythe looks very feminine and romantic. A luxurious color with a transition from blue to soft purple, a combination of facial knitting and a large braid with a shadow make this model one of the most interesting novelties of the season. Knitted berets with needles turned into an independent fashion accessory. Nothing elevates a woman’s mood like a beautiful new hat.
Description of knitting a beret with braids designed for head sizes: 55-57 cm.
Awesome style! So, this certainly should be in your wardrobe.
For knitting beret you will need: 100 g of yarn, knitting needles No. 5 and No. 6, an additional knitting needle for braiding.
This fashionable model is suitable for both stylish adult women and young romantic girls.
How to knit beret knitting - description and knitting patterns for women
Knitting with a flower for the girl
Beautiful beret knitted for girls and decorated with felted flowers, beads and beads.
Description of beret knitting designed for 52-54 head size. The model is suitable for girls 12-16 years old.
The cap is made of knitting needles. The decor is made using the technique of dry and wet felting, nuno felling.
For knitting beret you will need: 100% fine merino wool, a set of stocking knitting needles No. 2.5-3.
Description of knitting hats for girls
Knitted with peacock feather knitting needles
Description of beret knitting designed for a head circumference of 54 cm. Knitting patterns are shown below.
Knitted hat height: 24cm.
For knitting beret you will need: 2 skeins of “Bamboo Pearls DK” yarn of blue color, circular knitting needles No. 3 40 cm long, circular knitting needles No. 4 40 cm long, set of numbering knitting needles No. 4.
Knitting a female beret - schemes and description
Knitting and snood: photos, diagrams and description of the model for free
Women's knitted beret and snood knitting made according to the knitting pattern from Drops. New 2017 model for women.
Description of knitting a beret with knitting needles designed for head circumference: 54-58 cm.
For knitting hats you will need: 100 g of yarn wool with alpaca, circular knitting needles No. 3.5 and No. 4 40 cm long.
Pattern knit according to schemes A.1 and A.2.
Knitting - patterns and description of knitting
Knitting with knitting yarn
The description of knitting beret for women is designed for sizes 55-57 cm. Beautiful stylish model for autumn.
For knitting caps you will need: yarn (53% sheep’s wool, 47% polyacrylic, 80 m / 50 g) 50 g of sectional dyeing = 1 skein, knitting needles 7 and 9.
How to tie a female beret - description and schemes
Knitted beret knitting jacquard patterns with roses
Description is designed for 55 size.
For knitting female beret you will need: yarn - 10 g of purple, 50 g of green, pink, gray and white, circular knitting needles No. 3, white fur pompom.
Chic yarn, beautiful decorative elements and patterns turn the women's hat into a work of art, forming a stylish image.
How to knit beret for women - description and outline
Takes "Pumpkin": a diagram and description
He takes the “Pumpkin” in shape resembles a vegetable of the same name, however, it is one of the most interesting patterns for women knitted with needles. The scheme of knitting is not as complicated as it seems (a detailed description below).
- The presented beret is knitted of wool with threads of medium thickness.
- In the flowing mixture of colors of various shades, this model looks stylish and original.
- Interesting in its design and assembly method.
- Knits with circular knitting needles.
- Gather on circular knitting needles 90 loops and knit 5-6 cm in a circle.
- For teeth in a row, knit 2 loops together and then make 1 yarn.
- Returning to the previous number of loops, continue the inner part of the rim for another 5-6 cm.
- Starting to knit the central part of the beret, you need to divide all the loops into 30 parts. These will be its convex parts.
- The center of the clove-ribs of a pumpkin is 2 loops, they are always knitted with the front, and 1 loop knitted from the wrong.
- Loops are added through a row in each denticle - an edge on two sides of the wrong loop, simply by stretching an additional loop from the bottom row.
- As a result, 6 loops will be added on both sides of the wrong loop.
- In one clove - rib there will be 1 wrong side, 6 on the two sides of it, and 2 facial ribs between the cloves.
- After a complete set, you should begin to reduce the loops, through one row, returning to 90 loops.
- For contrast and knitting the bottom of the beret with a pattern "garter stitch" knit 4-5 rows.
- The previous 90 loops are divided by 6 and after each 15th loop are connected together 2X 1 loop through a row.
- When there is 1 loop from the sector on the spoke, the product is finished.
Female takes with knitting needles with openwork patterns: diagrams and description
Romantic knitting needles from cotton yarn is knitted according to the scheme below. The delicate openwork pattern of a knitted hat is perfect for both girls and young women.
Description of beret knitting designed for a head circumference of 56-60 cm. The model is quite voluminous.
For knitting beret you will need: 150 g of pink yarn, circular knitting needles No. 3 and 3.5.
The highlight of this knitted hat is a beautiful openwork pattern with leaves.
How to knit knitting needles - diagram and description
Simple braids for beginners
The original model in which braids are the basis of the canvas.
- Braids and plaits are volume knitting, so you should choose yarn without a long pile, soft, and voluminous.
- Beret can be knitted with different braids, the distance between them should be at least 4 wrong loops. It is against their background that the braids look the most textured.
- Crossing loops can be done at any distance, in parallel and asymmetrically.
- In the proposed model, braids begin to knit already on an elastic band, turning into a beret canvas.
- Having knitted an elastic band, it is necessary to get loops for increase in volume from inside loops between braids and front loops in an elastic band.
The fabric of braids is knitted at a height of 23 cm and begins to finish, first reducing the purl loops between the braids evenly, and at the end in the last two rows go to face knitting.
How to knit knitting needles - diagrams and description for beginners
Female knitted beret made with knitting needles front stitch. Stylish fashion model 2017.
Description of knitting hats designed for a head circumference of about 52-54 cm.
For knitting beret you will need: yarn - 4 skeins of unpainted wool, circular knitting needles No. 7, stocking knitting needles No. 7.
A warm volume cap knitted with thick knitting needing you in the winter and late autumn.
How to knit a warm beret with knitting needles - job description
Summer openwork beret: diagram and description
Berets with knitting needles (patterns and descriptions for women are publicly available), allow you to create unique models that fascinate the eye.
Needleworkers knit them to give themselves a romantic individual image.
- Openwork berets are perfect for summer. They are very light, allow the head to breathe and save from heat stroke on a hot day.
- Knitting is made from threads of thin and medium thickness. Best for creating cotton and bamboo yarn.
- Summer models are knitted not only in monophonic threads, but also painted in different colors, this allows you to use them daily with different sets of clothes.
- The edge of the rim of the model can be decorated with cloves.
- The volume is obtained in the first row, after the knitted rim and gradually increasing due to the loops on the wrong side.
- After 10-12 cm, the loops are removed according to the method, as was added.
- The bottom of the beret can be finished by collecting more loops than usual, this will give the thin beret shape stability.
- If desired, berets made of cotton and bamboo can be starched.
New: Fashion Nako Beret
Beret Nako is an invention of the Italian designer. It was he who thought up the thickness of the spokes. And if you deviate from the recommendations of the master and tie the trim with knitting needles of a smaller size, the beret simply does not sit on your head.
- Thin yarn is not suitable for such a product. Threads of medium thickness and with the addition of acrylic are used.
- The beret consists of 3 parts that complement each other.
- First, the central part is knitted with the main pattern of weaving the braids.
- Then they get a tie around the circumference of the head. At the end of the work, the bottom of the beret is formed.
- For performance, take thick knitting needles 5 and 6, as well as an additional knitting needle, necessary for knitting a braid.
- This product is suitable for wool yarn with the addition of acrylic.
- On the needles of 6 mm, 20 loops are typed for the central pattern.
- The braid itself consists of 16 loops and 2 loops along its edges.
The bottom of the beret:
- On the right side of the strip with the oblique knitted in the center, 73-75 additional loops are taken.
- They knit a cloth of 8-10 rows of facial viscous and proceed to the formation of the bottom.
- The loops are divided into an equal number of parts, and after the same distance, 2 loops are knitted together, tilting to one side.
- The inside of the product is knitted, as usual, without cutting.
- As a result, 2 loops from the blade remain, they are collected on a thread, pulled together and sewn from the wrong side.
An additional option for knitting a beretNako:
- The central part - the braid is knitted simultaneously with the bottom, and additional loops from the opposite edge of the product are added to the rim.
- The braid consists of 4 crossed loops (8 in total) and 3 loops on both sides to give volume to the pattern.
- In the first row, having knitted braid rapport, they begin to knit a triangle for the bottom with 1 front and double crochet.
- Even rows strictly according to the drawing.
- From the 3rd row and further after the rapport, the braids are knitted, as usual, 1 front with a crochet and a trace of loops added in the previous rows.
- When the triangle next to the braid picks up 14 loops, it begins to decrease, and the second at the same time build up.
- For the form you need 6 triangles.
- Make a connecting seam.
- From the opposite edge get loops for gum 1x1 and knit 10 rows.
Beret with a chess pattern
Simple in execution, stylish and neat beret, knitted with needles, suitable for women of any age. Even a beginner needlewoman will understand the pattern of creation and description of the pattern.
- It takes a comfortable knit with a 3x3 elastic band, which smoothly goes into the "Leaflets" pattern.
- Get loops for the volume of the back loops, increasing their number by 50%.
- You can also knit an elastic band with thinner knitting needles: the knitting will be denser, and take 2 more knitting needles on the beret fabric itself.
- Any yarn is suitable for this model; beret is interesting both in the summer and in the insulated version.
- The loops cut evenly when they knit the entire row with only the wrong loops.
- In order not to disturb the beauty of the pattern 5 cm before the end, they begin to knit with a garter pattern, reducing it to 15 loops. Gather them on a string and pull them together.
- To repeat the pattern and calculate the required length of the rim, loops are multiples of 10 + 2 edge loops.
- The original pattern fits easily. Suitable for young needlewomen, as they only knit front and back loops.
To knit knitting needles, help schemes and descriptions of the product.
Beret from mohair: diagram and description
- The mohair thread is full of advantages in itself: light, thin, and at the same time warm, it makes it possible to knit any berets from openwork to shawl knits. In any case, the beret looks decent.
- The mohair thread does not like tight knitting; in the process of socking, it goes astray.
- If you need a dense product, you need to choose larger knitting needles.
Berets knitted with mohair for women of any age do not need complex patterns and descriptions.